• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey man please i need help in igcse physics bio and chem im confused with many topics and next month are my exams. in chem i need help in p3 in which they give u questions about monomers or in short i need notes for organic chem also in phy i need help in reflection,refraction,and all tht other stuff also i need help in magnetism and i need help in tht topic in which they teach u about flemings left hand rule smthn like tht also i need help in tht cathode emission topic and also i need help in or and not gates. so can u do me a favour pls send me imp notes of all topics of chem,bio,phy.. (in order so i can look them up and revise)pls help meeee plsssss

Reaction score
hey man please i need help in igcse physics bio and chem im confused with many topics and next month are my exams. in chem i need help in p3 in which they give u questions about monomers or in short i need notes for organic chem also in phy i need help in reflection,refraction,and all tht other stuff also i need help in magnetism and i need help in tht topic in which they teach u about flemings left hand rule smthn like tht also i need help in tht cathode emission topic and also i need help in or and not gates. so can u do me a favour pls send me imp notes of all topics of chem,bio,phy.. (in order so i can look them up and revise)pls help meeee plsssss

what do you need for bio?!?

Reaction score
what do you need for bio?!?
in bio i basically need help in topics such as heart and the topic in which they talk about germination also i need tips and hints on how to study and plan out a study routine till next month im willing to follow can someone help in order to optimize my time and learn what is efficent for the exams

Reaction score
in bio i basically need help in topics such as heart and the topic in which they talk about germination also i need tips and hints on how to study and plan out a study routine till next month im willing to follow can someone help in order to optimize my time and learn what is efficent for the exams

it would be better if you give me your email id cause there are some things i'm not able to upload in hea.....!

Reaction score
plz i want to help me in finding the resultant of two forces about a point but ofcourse i mean i angled directions not in opposite or same direction plz tell me about the method used
[email protected] (my email if needed)
Thanks a lot in advance

Reaction score
but for some reason i cant open it pls just put the link here nigga

103.9 KB
103.9 KB
104.3 KB
125.2 KB
121.0 KB
134.4 KB
128.4 KB
128.3 KB
114.5 KB
115.4 KB
116.5 KB
114.5 KB
114.7 KB

Bitch please

Reaction score
I need help in biology5090 syllabus,couldnt get some answers:(

4b) investigate the necessity for chlorophyll, light and carbon dioxide for photosynthesis, using appropriate controls.

4d)investigate and state the effect of varying light intensity, carbon dioxide concentration and temperature on the rate of photosynthesis (e.g. in submerged aquatic plants)

4i)identify and label the cuticle, cellular and tissue structure of a dicotyledonous leaf, as seen in crosssection under the microscope, and describe the significance of these features in terms of function, i.e.
• distribution of chloroplasts – photosynthesis;
• stomata and mesophyll cells – gas exchange;
• vascular bundles – transport;

5f)explain why diet, especially energy intake, should be related to age, sex and activity of an individual

5i)identify the main regions of the alimentary canal and the associated organs: mouth (buccal) cavity, salivary glands, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, pancreas, gall bladder, liver, ileum, colon, rectum and anus

5o)describe the digestion in the alimentary canal

6d)investigate, using a suitable stain, the pathway of water in a cut stem

6f)) identify the positions of xylem and phloem tissues as seen in transverse sections of unthickened, herbaceous, dicotyledonous roots, stems and leaves

14e)describe the use of fermenters for large-scale production of antibiotics and single cell protein

16t) describe the menstrual cycle, with reference to the alternation of menstruation and ovulation, the natural variation in its length and the fertile and infertile phases of the cycle

17d)explain that genes may be copied and passed on to the next generation

17i)predict the results of simple crosses with expected ratios of 3:1 and 1:1, using the terms homozygous,
heterozygous, F1 generation and F2 generation

17(j) explain why observed ratios often differ from expected ratios, especially when there are small numbers
of progeny

Please do help with the ones u know cause i really need help:( Sorry for the long post i dont mean to.A big thank you to anyone who is willing to help:)

Reaction score
Hi people! I have some doubts in Biology.. I'm appearing for o/n 2012 (IGCSE)
1] explain how variation within one species may eventually lead to the development of two different species. {4marks}
2] Describe the part played by the uterus in the development of an embryo from the time of ovulation to the birth of the baby. {7 marks}
3] Describe the use of fermenters in the production of
i) antibiotics ii)single cell protein {6 marks}
4] what happens to digestion when the colon is removed? {4 marks}

PS- give me as many points as you know... n thnx in advance... :)