• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Coursebook

Reaction score
i scanned the coursebook so i have a pdf file but its only A2 core and applications if anyone wants it.

its not allowing me to upload, ill try again later... meanwhile PM me if ure interested
thanx
This one's also on somebody else's request, can you upload the Chemistry book if possible??

Reaction score
Well... i took me a really long time to do this, and i had actually done it for someone special but ill c if i can do chem... but it definately wont b b4 the exams... mayb some time in june... really sorry, but it take abt 7-8hours only scanning, and u have to sit there picking up the book every 5sec and turning the page...really sorry, but its not possible b4 june

Reaction score
End of chapter for physics? Its there in this pdf file at the end.. pg 278 to pg 292
if u camt find them, or are having any trouble at all, pls let me kno so ill upload individual page images (.rar file)
Thanx
Please do :)

Reaction score
same images but hope it helps
Please please could you post the end-of-chapter answers of AS? Everyone needs it! Its only you that can help all of us. May Allah bless you for the help you are just going to do.

Reaction score
i will surely try to, however, ive given away all my text books, so im not sure if ill be able to borrow it again, but ill do my best, borrow it, scan and upload...

Reaction score
please do try your best, Its not just me there are thousands of such threads, U can imagine the importance of what you have. I hope I am getting these answers soon because you are not going through papers this time :)

Reaction score
u mean im not doing A level paper.... but that doesnt mean im not doing anything else... im doing a bachelors in dental surgery and i have exams for three weeks, thn a week brak, thn three weeks, thn a week break... thts the schedule for the whole year continuous