• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Feb 2016 paper

Reaction score
Oh and the comminication part.The analogue to digital thing.How to make it better.What is a digital signal.And how to represent 1100 in analogue form.
Btw lol what was the ans for 1100 thingy?:p Idk why they wrote 2.5mV for some reason for the lsb?:p

Reaction score
Oh and the comminication part.The analogue to digital thing.How to make it better.What is a digital signal.And how to represent 1100 in analogue form.
Btw lol what was the ans for 1100 thingy?:p Idk why they wrote 2.5mV for some reason for the lsb?:p
I got 30
Cause i thought that lsb shows 2.5 right so that mean 1 corresponds to 2.5mV
so then 1100 ie 12 = 12*2.5 = 30mV

Reaction score
Actually I have never seen any defition of digital signal signal only.:p I just wrote it is data represented in binary form (ie 1 and 0) and it has a base of 2.:p

Reaction score
Yep 1 would be msb
and ikrr! i had no idea what else to write for another mark :p
So I was wondering if lsb is 2.5 then for 1100 0 is lsb then what to multiply 12 by since msb is not given?:p Ik it kinda doesn't matter anymore but xP jlt for knowledge sake.:p

Reaction score
Also, what do you guys think you would rate as the paper toughness, lol cause this time it is just Indians so then we can make a guesstimate of thresholds?:p :D I mean was it very easy, easy, okayish, tough or very tough for you??:p :D :)

Reaction score
So I was wondering if lsb is 2.5 then for 1100 0 is lsb then what to multiply 12 by since msb is not given?:p Ik it kinda doesn't matter anymore but xP jlt for knowledge sake.:p
no it's like 0 is the lsb but then the number zero in digital signal corresponds to 1 like 2^0 so 1 = 2.5mv that way :p

Reaction score
Also, what do you guys think you would rate as the paper toughness, lol cause this time it is just Indians so then we can make a guesstimate of thresholds?:p :D I mean was it very easy, easy, okayish, tough or very tough for you??:p :D :)
Yeah I'd say borderline easy-okayish :p