• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics MCQs thread.

Reaction score
@hatexam
let density of p be p and q is q
they are in equilribrum so
pressure at bottom are equal so
pg2x+qgx=pg2x
which gives p/q=1/2
so ans is A
HAVE U UNDERSTAND if not i willl xplain detalily

Reaction score
yubakkk said:
@hatexam
pg2x+qgx=pg2x
why it equals to pg2x ?? i didn't get this part and its not giving the right answer

Reaction score
hassam said:
YA iTS a...upthrust i always less in magnitude...ya thats at rest...i dint posted options cos ans was marked

Why is upthrust less than magnitude also by, if its at rest shouldn't all forces going up be equal to done, i.e option B

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
yubakkk said:
@hatexam
pg2x+qgx=pg2x
why it equals to pg2x ?? i didn't get this part and its not giving the right answer
they are in equilibrium. so,

pg2x = qgx
2p = g
p/g = 1/2

Reaction score
and what will be the difference if it wasn't in equilibrium ?????? whats gonna change about it ?

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
and what will be the difference if it wasn't in equilibrium ?????? whats gonna change about it ?
it should be in equilibrium to find the ratio of both densities

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
oh..its acceleration..i thought they were talking about velocities ..what about velocities ?
vertical component of velocity decreases as object is moving along the given path, becomes zero at the maximum height and then increases down the path. horizontal component of velocity is always constant

Reaction score
Zishi said:
Bored, man! :( Dunno what to do 'til 8 june...
solve past papers and study for the exam .. i guess :p
to tell u the truth, i cant wait till i finish the exams and ENJOY THE SUMMER. but there is no way else to spend the time now except by studying and only studying. anyways, its a matter of 5 days.

Reaction score
xHazeMx said:
Zishi said:
Bored, man! :( Dunno what to do 'til 8 june...
solve past papers and study for the exam .. i guess :p
to tell u the truth, i cant wait till i finish the exams and ENJOY THE SUMMER. but there is no way else to spend the time now except by studying and only studying. anyways, its a matter of 5 days.

hassam said:
register for bio lolx..

LOL!

Reaction score
girlscampisra said:
please solve this one..

A. The main mistake which candidates do is that they assume initial velocity to be zero. Let it be u, make two equations. solve them simultaneously, and you'll get the answer.