• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics MCQs thread.

Reaction score
chek 1st one i.e a sqrt(ms^-2*m)....sqrt(m^2s^-2)....so after taking sqrt...it comes ms^-1..........that wasnt hard at all just indices chapter

Reaction score
dude i can get the answer with the homogeneity...i just wanna know if there is any way you can work the expression out without the use of units

Reaction score
@rango
this iz the q. from measurment and units so all equation may not be correct so we should check units

Reaction score
hassam said:
no One ansers questions at this thread WTH !!!

Are you posting questions in which you've got problems OR like chem(just for fun)?

Reaction score
TELL any one how did u figure it out m waitinggg

y its nt 45

Attachments

• 23(10).jpg
    23(10).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 29
Reaction score
the questions in which i need help...m writng that i cnt understnd...others are for u ppl to try..

Reaction score
hassam said:
TELL any one how did u figure it out m waitinggg

y its nt 45

Because the half wavelength has an angle of 90 degree. Quarter of it is 45 degrees. The distance between those two points is less than a quarter of wavelength, so it must be less than 45 too.

Reaction score
no its C as zishi said....i used analogy to figure it out....supposed 5 row ...each containing 5 resistors of 1 ohm...nd then figured out total..it came out 1....so i cheked it for another case...and then ans has to be C