• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS p1 and p2 after paper discussion

Reaction score
aray band karo answers discuss karna!!! 2 mah paray he ronay k lye....abi paper ko galian do bas! :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Zishi said:
Syed Ali said:
thanks zishi but can you clearly explain where?
At the first arrow.

lemme explain. First it was reflecting from the surface.

but when theres a crack it will go further deep inside and take a longer time to come back to detector so C would be anywhere after the S , I guess! :)

Reaction score
the question said that its equal distance from both the sides (one side sent out the sound and the other one detected it) same length same distance

Reaction score
Syed Ali said:
Zishi said:
Syed Ali said:
thanks zishi but can you clearly explain where?
At the first arrow.

lemme explain. First it was reflecting from the surface.

but when theres a crack it will go further deep inside and take a longer time to come back to detector so C would be anywhere after the S , I guess! :)
Meh. Just leave it, cuz everybody has different answers. Just wait for 12th of august. ;)

Reaction score
yea... wait for the marking schme to be published .. y'all can check it out whos right !

Reaction score
Abdullahkhan92 said:
tabh cheking kernay ka faida. >???????? i will have a bonfire of my books soon :D

to abhi bhi check karne ka kya faida ..