• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS p1 and p2 after paper discussion

Reaction score
Actually i found paper 2 harder than all pprs i hav done!! :(
BUT :D Paper 1 was really easier than all pprs i hav done!!

Reaction score
mcqs were cake :p....... i think i only got one wrong, that telephone gay circuit....x.x...... pp2'z section B was a hoe...... last two questions were ughhhhh.........

Reaction score
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: telephone gay circuit was sooo easyyy.! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
it was easy!!!! did a mistake in p2 in angle of refraction dnt no y bt i divided the sin i wid 150!! xcpt dat no mistake that i no of!!! so m happy!!! yaayyyy :)

Reaction score
yeah the gay telephone circuit was 5...... i wrote 1.... for some reason i thought that the circuit was already completed and closing any other switch given in the options would screw up the circut.......X.X..... 39/40 :p still happy...... anywho, did anyone do B2, the ultrasound question..... ????? what was the answer to the part where we had to tell that the metal cracks ??? and wat was the size.... i dint understand that part......... and wat was the answer to the vector question ????? 540 m south east ?

Reaction score
Abdullahkhan92 said:
yeah the gay telephone circuit was 5...... i wrote 1.... for some reason i thought that the circuit was already completed and closing any other switch given in the options would screw up the circut.......X.X..... 39/40 :p still happy...... anywho, did anyone do B2, the ultrasound question..... ????? what was the answer to the part where we had to tell that the metal cracks ??? and wat was the size.... i dint understand that part......... and wat was the answer to the vector question ????? 540 m south east ?

i dun think you can get 39 out of 40.! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p :p :p :p

was your million Watt Question correct and your parachute energy conversion question correct ?

Reaction score
Actually none of them was easy. I don't say that I have done it bad but they were not easy.

Tell me the answer to :

The 1 mcq. i chose b. 1and 3

then the telephone one . I guess it was c.5

Fuse in electrical circuit. I chose b. the fuse will melt and stop current

Major energy conversion of parachutist : I chose d. potential to thermal

pressure relation to area. I chose d

PAPER2 went very good. just tell me where we had to mark 'C' in ultrasound question?

Reaction score
Syed Ali said:
Actually none of them was easy. I don't say that I have done it bad but they were not easy.

Tell me the answer to :

PAPER2 went very good. just tell me where we had to mark 'C' in ultrasound question?
all of your answers are perfectly correct according to me but there is still some confusion over that energy conversion question

Reaction score
yupp both were correct :D........ energy conversion of parachutist was potential to thermal... If it was from potential to kinetic the person wudave fell flat on the ground and broken every bone of his body !!!!!!!..... and million is Mega or 10^6 :D.......

Reaction score
Syed Ali said:

Tell me the answer to :

i also think your answers are right!!! :)