• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1 and P2: Discussi0n

Reaction score
i also got the no. of pulses 166,666.7 ... and for the next part i wrote tht the reflected wave has less speed and low frequency ...

Reaction score
mcq.
1. when u r flying in the aeroplane, your mass remains same but weight decreases. that what i choose. is it right...??
2. what was the answer to the mcq that states about the lightning and sound of thunder being heard 6 sec apart? i choose A.

in last question of section B, what was the resistance in the thermistor ? my answer was 1158 ohm. what was urs........

Reaction score
Oh got ya !! then, I did sumthing very strange with the vector qs :(
I tried to adjust parallelogram law in it :(

Reaction score
beststriker said:
mcq.
1. when u r flying in the aeroplane, your mass remains same but weight decreases. that what i choose. is it right...??
2. what was the answer to the mcq that states about the lightning and sound of thunder being heard 6 sec apart? i choose A.

in last question of section B, what was the resistance in the thermistor ? my answer was 1158 ohm. what was urs........

as far as i know ur MCQs are right i dnt know about the thermistor cos i ddnt take dat question..

Reaction score
knight101 said:
beststriker said:
mcq.

as far as i know ur MCQs are right i dnt know about the thermistor cos i ddnt take dat question..
These ans according to me are right coz i chose the same...
Nd dnt remember the resistance wat i wrote!!

Reaction score
wat about that MCQ dat showed a telephone diagram thing
i chose option C(5)
wat about u guyz ?

Reaction score
wat was da answer of that charging of spheres mcq.wud both charges b same?

Reaction score
beststriker said:
mcq.

answers :
1. urs is corect
2.urs is corect again :p
3. didnt do tht question ..

Reaction score
The paper was quite easy except for the mcqs :(
They were quite confusing ! Btw, about the vector qs. I got 68 degrees direction and 480 N resultant ! Is that correct? :S

Reaction score
madiha .. the charges were equal ..
nd only the swtich 5 completed the circuit ...

Reaction score
Madiha786 said:
beststriker said:
Aizen said:
wat was da answer of that charging of spheres mcq.wud both charges b same?

yes, charges are equal.
No, the charges are not equal... this was a repeated question!!

Are you sure?

Btw the Answer to the Telephone one was C = 5 ... its is also a repeated question.very old one. ( s92 )

Reaction score
I'm sorry, yes the charges are equal... i've written the same :D
And according to me it was B (1), rest leave it to God and the examiner :p