• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1 and P2: Discussi0n

Reaction score
@ Mobeen: because the inverse graphs have exponential curves.

.........in section B 2nd last question, my answer for no. of pulses was 166666... something.. but each pulse produced 2 complete waves in case anyone noticed...was the ques. about no. of pulses or no. of waves??????????

........i drew the compass needles this way:
N<-----(s)----->N
this was because i thought the needles are north-seeking and point towards north, don't they???

Reaction score
yes u r rite, yr tension hi hoti hai agr kuch gult ho jaye......is liye ab sirf achey grade k liye dua kro.. :D

Reaction score
sasukeuchiha said:
@ Mobeen: because the inverse graphs have exponential curves.

.........in section B 2nd last question, my answer for no. of pulses was 166666... something.. but each pulse produced 2 complete waves in case anyone noticed...was the ques. about no. of pulses or no. of waves??????????

........i drew the compass needles this way:
N<-----(s)----->N
this was because i thought the needles are north-seeking and point towards north, don't they???

no, u draw them wrong. it was the North pole of compass which was attracted towards the south pole of magnet.
you draw the arrows in the wrong direction with wrong north poles.....

Reaction score
Gyx plz ans da folowng:
Paper1:

* wat was da charges nd size og magnitude of chrges on the two metal spheres P nd Q which wer being rubed
*was da ans to da d.c. motor ques. dat current in coil reverses after coil passes its vertical position

Paper 2:
* wat was da ans to ques. 1 last part which asked dat why resultnt force vil be zero if distance is 700m...
* wat was da shape of da current nd p.d. graph in section B last ques......

TENSED........ PLZ HELP>>>>>>

Reaction score
@Talha ;
*equal charges
*yes veritcal

*b/c it wud go 350N and then 350S so overall displacement wud be zero
* what do u mean shape ov da current??

Reaction score
current against Voltage

FilamentLap.jpg

Reaction score
trhe grap of the pressure area question was a straight line because the force was constant i chose d but my friend told me it was c and then i corrected it

Reaction score
braking distance: Braking distance refers to the distance a vehicle will travel from the point where its brakes are fully applied to when it comes to a complete stop

Thinking Distance:the distance covered in the time the driver takes to react to a certain change.
Hope it helps

Reaction score
habib123 said:
trhe grap of the pressure area question was a straight line because the force was constant i chose d but my friend told me it was c and then i corrected it

it was D... INVERSELY PROPORTIONAL ka matlab hi yehi hai keh when the two values are multiplied they give a constant value and inv proportional ka graph is a curve... suppose the mass is 1 kg... its weight is 10 N divide it by area
10/1=10
10/2=5
10/3=3.33
10/4=2.5
it will make a curve.... chek kar lo...

Reaction score
what about the fuse question??? was it A ....excess charge would be earthed and the fuse would not blow or B ...the fuse would blow????
i chose A.....

Reaction score
da answer 4 fuse question is tht when da fuse blows the connection break out n ur device became safe!!!!!!it is B

Reaction score
Can any 1 clear my doubts abt sme listed mcqs?

What was the ans of the mcq regarding Manometer?

What was the ans of MCq Regarding fuse? I think fuse will not melt.. M i right?

wHAT`S THE ANS OF MCQ WHICH WAS ABT FUSION n fiSion?

Lastly, tell me the ans of mcq regarding thunder andlightning..