• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1 and P2: Discussi0n

Reaction score
Zishi said:
Mobeen said:
same here hamidali.. i also did it wrong during practice .. remembrd it in the final ppr ..
I did it correct while practicing, but now I did it wrong in the paper. Dammit!

hahahhahha!! LMAO !!

Reaction score
M.Usman Khan said:
sunshine said:
thank GOD .!
it is gravitational energy into kinetic .!

look guys i know the mass and Velocity of parachute was constant but this does not mean that gravitational potential energy is not converting into kinetic energy ,,this means that there is a constant rate at which gravitational potential energy is changing into kinetic energy .!!

secondly there was also change of gravitational potential energy into heat but it was negligible as compared to kinetic energy .!
my sir explained me bout that

ok lets look at the qs logically..... :oops:
first v all agree the Speed was constant.... :eek:
now v all also agree the man was falling down..... :p
the man was falling down....meaning the potential energy was decreasing... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now the qs arises where does this energy go???????????? :?: :?: :?: :?:

lets think :idea:
could it b kinetic energy :| :?:

:arrow: the ans a big NOOOOOOOOOO :!: :!: :!:

reason: if potenial energy was changing into kinetic then kinetic energy should b increasing bcoz potential energy is decreasing(common sense)

well if not kinetic than what :?: :?: :?: :geek: :ugeek: :idea: :cool:

it should b heat energy....it was the only other option. DUH!!!!! :!: :!: :! :twisted:

K.E was constant .!!!
this means that there is a constant rate at which gravitational potential energy is changing into kinetic energy .!!
try 2 get this point

Reaction score
dudes answer this question of mine
is there any chance of percentile dropping low this time around in the physics paper
and if yes then how much........well i say anything above 120 would be considered as an A*....at least i hope so....keeping in mind all the conflicting answers everyone is posting here ...

Reaction score
hey i gone through all cambridge sites and mostly it was wriiten tht in may/june 2010 da papers will became easy and da threshold will be higher so it became too difficult to get A in da subject in which u done something wrong.........it was wriiten somethin like "EASY PAPER MEANS HIGHER THRESHOLD AND LESS RATE OF CANDIDNATE WILL PASS".......so dont take dis easy....if u done silly mistakes like if u lost more thn 13 marks in p2 and 8 marks in p1 u will "NOT GET an A"

Reaction score
u can lose abut 5 marks in ATP, 5 marks in MCQS and then about 11 marks in theory if u need an A*......... 121/145 is what I think u need for an A* in physics.....

Reaction score
sunshine said:
M.Usman Khan said:
sunshine said:
thank GOD .!
it is gravitational energy into kinetic .!

look guys i know the mass and Velocity of parachute was constant but this does not mean that gravitational potential energy is not converting into kinetic energy ,,this means that there is a constant rate at which gravitational potential energy is changing into kinetic energy .!!

secondly there was also change of gravitational potential energy into heat but it was negligible as compared to kinetic energy .!
my sir explained me bout that

ok lets look at the qs logically..... :oops:
first v all agree the Speed was constant.... :eek:
now v all also agree the man was falling down..... :p
the man was falling down....meaning the potential energy was decreasing... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now the qs arises where does this energy go???????????? :?: :?: :?: :?:

lets think :idea:
could it b kinetic energy :| :?:

:arrow: the ans a big NOOOOOOOOOO :!: :!: :!:

reason: if potenial energy was changing into kinetic then kinetic energy should b increasing bcoz potential energy is decreasing(common sense)

well if not kinetic than what :?: :?: :?: :geek: :ugeek: :idea: :cool:

it should b heat energy....it was the only other option. DUH!!!!! :!: :!: :! :twisted:

K.E was constant .!!!
this means that there is a constant rate at which gravitational potential energy is changing into kinetic energy .!!
try 2 get this point

Dude try to get the REAL point

lets say he is 100000 m from ground nd his P.E is 60*10*100000=60000000
but his speed is 200 m/s constant K.E=0.5*60*200^2=1200000

lets say he is 10000 m from ground nd his P.E is 60*10*1000=6000000
but his speed is 200 m/s constant K.E=0.5*60*200^2=1200000

Then he falls to 500m he lost P.E = 300000
but as his K.E is constant he gains (ACCORDIN TO Y'ALL) 1200000
how can he lose less and still gain more energy.....
U have just discovered a new theorem dude...will u invite me when you get the nobel prize in physics ...Oh plz man plz

Shit....no wonder the only pakistani who has got the nobel prize got it in physics

Reaction score
sarmad said:
dudes answer this question of mine
is there any chance of percentile dropping low this time around in the physics paper
and if yes then how much........well i say anything above 120 would be considered as an A*....at least i hope so....keeping in mind all the conflicting answers everyone is posting here ...

Terai shashke khatam nae htei..bachi teri phansi hui hai(noserella+hallar mixture :D)...a jae ga grade warna Rana will rape u.

Reaction score
sunshine said:
**** OFF BILAL FROM HERE

touchy touchy....dont abuse man cuz if i start u be fingering urself u shit girl....ammi abbu ne kuch sikhaya nae....
nd sunshine.. if this is ur phys...when u wake up to ur result u aint gonna b shining much
PS: Does this mean i m nt invited to ur nobel prize receiving ceremony :'(

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
sunshine said:
**** OFF BILAL FROM HERE

touchy touchy....dont abuse man cuz if i start u be fingering urself u shit girl....ammi abbu ne kuch sikhaya nae....
nd sunshine.. if this is ur phys...when u wake up to ur result u aint gonna b shining much

both dudes.plz note that zohaib is mod here n just searching around to find out ppl like u to put a ban,so plz behave..!! n chill out

Reaction score
Yar plx stop the PE to whatever energy wala Q.. go and search google... write energy conversion during terminal velocity... u ll find the answer... yahan larne se koi faida nahi...

Reaction score
Okay the resultant Direction was 540 right and Direction was North east............................

Reaction score
shahoo said:
BILALrox01 said:
sunshine said:
**** OFF BILAL FROM HERE

both dudes.plz note that zohaib is mod here n just searching around to find out ppl like u to put a ban,so plz behave..!! n chill out

:oops: :oops: :oops: nyway the moderator will be doing his job.... its just that this litltle prick thinks hez better than all of us. :x