• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS P1 PREDICTION AND PREPARATION

Reaction score
Hi first off, we'll be having Physics P1 on May 19. You can choose to answer any of the questions below and no pressure, just gather here :)

1. If you're taking P1, please specify your country, time zone and time of your exam.
2. Any prediction?
3. Any preparation tips?

Just say what you have in mind... :p

Reaction score
i take p1
ksa
3 pm

electricity
waves
radioactive decay
this is what i knwo!

tips
read the paper carefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Read between the lines.. Thats the advice i giv t myself too.. :( Take special care on the Ratio questions bcuz for me those are the ones i do most silly mistakes.. marking 4/1 as the correct answer rather than 1/4 :S !! Best of luck to all of you including me !!! :)

Reaction score
I'm from Pak too! 9:30 a.m!!!

This year generally the CIE have released tougher papers than last few years! So look out 4 confusing questions especially n electricity and waves and Work, energy and power!

Attempt as many past papers as possible AND try to manage each in not more than 45 minutes!!!

BEST OV LUCZK, EVERYONE ;)

Reaction score
@princesszahra: because some people *like me* need suggestions on having paper 1.
And, why don't we make a place for us to hang out before the test was taken? Just to make it more organized and later on we can also discuss it here :)

Reaction score
BlackVelvet said:
@princesszahra: because some people *like me* need suggestions on having paper 1.
And, why don't we make a place for us to hang out before the test was taken? Just to make it more organized and later on we can also discuss it here :)

hey check my topic :
"VERY IMPORTANT| lets help each other as princesszahra did" in http://www.xtremepapers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=674

i think this topic will be the place, n can be very organized..
but im afraid if CIE will see that post..

Reaction score
azfar kashif said:
I'm from Pak too! 9:30 a.m!!!

This year generally the CIE have released tougher papers than last few years! So look out 4 confusing questions especially n electricity and waves and Work, energy and power!

Attempt as many past papers as possible AND try to manage each in not more than 45 minutes!!!

BEST OV LUCZK, EVERYONE ;)

Im not trying be rude here by asking these questions
Just curious thats all :oops:
Why do you say like that
How do you know that
What makes you think like that
When did you get to know it

Reaction score
lol virginia blend :) !!!
CIE conduct these examinations throughoutthe world..
Papers start getting leaked and the reputation is finished.. Practical is one thing but the theory paper is impossible. Refrain from making stupid threads and concenterate on studying :)

Reaction score
errr so... to cool things off, anymore tips? i do flunk at physics no matter how hard ive tried :(

Reaction score
amy one doing Physics (multiple choice) 11 in Zone 2, dont know where that is! but i was chwcking the time tables and Zone 2 will finish off phy p11 in the morning and we zone 3 people have it in the afternoon! :D

Reaction score
my advice is that "if u think the question was very easy, then go back and check your answer because they are rarely very easy and are always tricky!!"