• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p22

Reaction score
ehm ehm
i wanted to make a point
that it was v-t graph
not of the g
was not the graph gradient
this is because the air resistance will be built at first stage
as soon as v is more than zero
so the acceleration of rain drop is revised by the gradient of the graph this is because as resistance increasr if the speeed increases
so the fact is that it can never the g value practically
so the accleration of the second rain particle is more
than it should be for the first rain drop altough tht too imnt the second drop will not reach g cuz air resistance cant be imagined in this situation.
Due to this fact the gradient will be more.
know we will reach to the second fact
which the terminal velocity of the rain will be higher
and it is too obviously why
F=ma
Density=m/v
so if density is 1000 means if volume decreases if radius decreases so the mass should decrase
i accept
but
F=ma
and as the acceleration of the second drop is more than the first this mass can be very of smaallll effct
on equation
so still the force of gravity is constant and air resistance less,so more acceleration so little more than the first one
Im ready to accept any reason against this.......With proper explanation
Im here standing to the base
Wsalam

Reaction score
terminal velocity will be lower , obviously...
the reason is because mass decreases
and terminal velocity depends on how big you are , so here in this case the raindrop is smaller
which means terminal velocity will be low..THATS IT , no more arguments plz , it will be better if u guys will talk about something esle
and its only 2 marks god damniitttttttttt..thats nothing comparing to the other questions

Attachments

• eid-1.jpg
    eid-1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
terminal velocity will be lower , obviously...
the reason is because mass decreases
and terminal velocity depends on how big you are , so here in this case the raindrop is smaller
which means terminal velocity will be low..THATS IT , no more arguments plz , it will be better if u guys will talk about something esle
and its only 2 marks god damniitttttttttt..thats nothing comparing to the other questions
Completely AGREE!!!CHEERS!!!!!!! :Bravo:

Reaction score
Ppl do u remember the answers to the electricity question>>>>???
the kirchoff law gave current = 2.5 A...
next part...power=1.25W
next..........i think i got sumthing like 22.5 or 21 W..
and i made a silly mistake in the last part of the question frm waves... i got the correct ans. (6.4x10^-7).. but instead of giving the final ans. as 640nm... i wrote 0.064nm :( :(........will a mark be deducted????
and also frm the quest.. on forces...was the acc.= -4. sumthing?????????????

Reaction score
hahahhhah omg , i thought i'm the only one who did that mistake , ArsalanT lol i wrote 0.064 too , i guess they gonna cut 1 mark

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
hahahhhah omg , i thought i'm the only one who did that mistake , ArsalanT lol i wrote 0.064 too , i guess they gonna cut 1 mark
haha..u know wat???i did the same mistake as well!!cant believe that i can be soooo foolish at tyms!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
hahah i now right ? lol i can't believe that i actually wrote that ...its okay)) every1 does mistakes )))

Reaction score
Yeaah ,,,thats quite disappointing......,wat abt other things ive mentioned in the previous post??.....acc. was supposed to be negative na???

Reaction score
u call that silly . i didnt multiply the length of CP by 2 in the last part... hehe

Reaction score
sniper7137 said:
@Mobeen. That wasn't a silly mistake. That was a pretty conceptual mistake.
no . i knew it really well all the time but when i started to solve it i got all double minded and confused .. and i dont know why i didnt multiply it by 2 .. plus only 1 minute was left ..

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
hahah i now right ? lol i can't believe that i actually wrote that ...its okay)) every1 does mistakes )))
ah!!!! everyone does these kind of mistakes..and it is through these mistakes that we be careful in the future! :pardon: :pardon:

Reaction score
on first day most were saying it was easy....very easy paper.....now seeing all this discussion ...i guess it wasway more tough than 2010 paper.....that ppr only had a tough projectile problem....GT will be less than 40....dats for sure

Reaction score
I messed up the electricity question:'(
thn i didnt double the fringe seperation and got 320 nm, otherwise the ppr was easy, but lengthy thou.

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
time wasn't enough though ...i hate their time limit
I agree......i mean this is the duration for p 11 and not p 22....why wasn't it 1hr 15 min??????15 min makes A hell of difference there in the exam hall!!!!!!!!1 :x :x :x :x :x