• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p34 05 june 2014

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just finished tutorial for practical tomorrow.. I've heard from my (this) thread that there will be spring and inclined planes for tomorrow. So I asked hardly to my teacher if it is true or not, and he confirms it as true :) so I think and a bit sure that the q1 is about spring then q2 is about inclined planes. Try to do winter 2013 var 34 q1 and winter 2012 var 34 q2. Hope it is hopeful :) and now it is your choice to believe this or not :) goodluck for us who will do physics var 34 tomorrow :)

Reaction score
I'll not be answerable to you *bunch of idiots*. My purpose was to stop any unfair practices that would've occurred on this platform. I never knew what was coming in the practical and thankfully, was able to correctly identify the ions. Carry on with what you want to say.:cool::p

Shut up, you cheat. We know the fair means you gave the paper by. Liar.

Reaction score
I've asked from different people and they are confirming that inclined plane and spring are coming. I'm trying to get some more details just to confirm it. I hope this is correct, if I find anything else, I'll post it here. Other than that can someone mention some papers that are relevant to spring and inclined plane? I've done winter 2013 var 34 q1 and winter 2012 var 34 q2. It would be really appreciated. :)

Reaction score
in the question where they ask about k, so we have to do (k2-k1) divided by lower value of k or divided by average value of k?
I think it's supposed to be (the larger k value-the smaller k value)/the larger k value. If the answer comes less than 0.15 you can say that relation is justified as difference of both k values is insignificant.

Reaction score
I think it's supposed to be (the larger k value-the smaller k value)/the larger k value. If the answer comes less than 0.15 you can say that relation is justified as difference of both k values is insignificant.

in the question where they ask about k, so we have to do (k2-k1) divided by lower value of k or divided by average value of k?

Maduro I just read your post and got confused so I confirmed it from the book, it is like this:

(the larger k value-the smaller k value)/the 'SMALLER' k value.