• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics p5 discussion

Reaction score
can anybody post the uses of instruments needed to be drawn on qn 1 . they make me go crazy !! :x i have not gone through it for a long time....n plz post some attachments of the diagrams too ..!!! ..thanx in advance

Reaction score
samsung156 said:
WellWIshER said:
guys should we include 10^-4 in ans like in gradient 4rm da graph

Yes , you obviously have to add that. Thats the part of your either Y or X axis value so you cannot ignore that.

i didnt add in a graph and my ans was crrect according to mark scheme!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
@wellwisher ppr 5 .qn 1 .. the uses of instruments with their figures.. collimator,sonometer, strobe, bourdon gauge, joule meter,thermometers,light-spot galvanometer needle valve, vacuum grease , lightgate, smart pulley ,balance,newton meter,ticker tape data-loggers , optical bench....posted on viewtopic.php?f=26&t=8013.. .. and the figure for qn 1 of o/n 07

Reaction score
it means u state everythin clearly n leave nothing to imagination
like u tell dat u ve 2 read da volt amm metre not just drw dem n let it dere...

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
samsung156 said:
WellWIshER said:
guys should we include 10^-4 in ans like in gradient 4rm da graph

Yes , you obviously have to add that. Thats the part of your either Y or X axis value so you cannot ignore that.

i didnt add in a graph and my ans was crrect according to mark scheme!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess the only way that could have happened is the significant figures used in the calculation of the gradient got cancelled of each other therefore not making a difference. But it is necessary to add them. You can check M/J - 2010 - Variant 1 - Q2. That one has a graph with a 10^-3 axis.

Reaction score
hey guys why in j2010 p52 coil is not coonected with ac supply as magnetic will be produced when there will be a c current..................

Reaction score
intel1993 said:
hey guys why in j2010 p52 coil is not coonected with ac supply as magnetic will be produced when there will be a c current..................

you can also connect it to ac supply its upto u but u have to show some kind of power suply for current source

Reaction score
@ welwisher...
yes u can write like dat but both decimal plaes should be same...

however i prefer writing 2 d.p or atleast 3 sig figures as all MS have ans in that..!!!

Reaction score
and dude check ur ans 4 june 08 part e!!!

everyone on dis forum is giving to 2 sf!! but in MS ITS 3!!!

CHECK

Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE please tell me gradient in jUNE 09 and

their value of part b lg I i got .81 +-.007!!!!??? IS DIS CORRECT??