• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p61

Reaction score
CAN ANY SAY ABT DA DISTANCE BETWEEN LAMP AND THERMOMETER ........WT DID U GUYS WROTE ON DA TABLE AND WT IZ DA MARK OF DAT TABLE:cry::cry:

If I remember correctly it was as follow: 100, 80, 60, 40, 20, 10, the values were in the question itself, all you had to do is copy them in correct order.

Reaction score
oh just like as phantom said, u just copied the distances from the paragraph and d/mm

Reaction score
I wrote measure the diameter of the cylinder, divide by two to find radius 'r' then place the cylinder such that the opposite edges are on 90+r and 90-r respectively.
e.g. if cylinder has diameter 4cm, radius = 2cm and edges are on 92 and 88 so center is on 90 ;)
I wrote exactly like your answer and i even used the same example!

Reaction score
i am definitely positive decreasing since i accurately remember the wording of the question and it said that he fist used 100 and then bla bla decreasing posittiiiiivvve !!!

Reaction score
i am definitely positive decreasing since i accurately remember the wording of the question and it said that he fist used 100 and then bla bla decreasing posittiiiiivvve !!!
ok ty bro and btw thats what she meant, because if the temperature is increasing then the distance is decreasing, ty bro i got it right :D

Reaction score
I used one decimal place only, they asked the most suitable, and since I've never seen a resistance written correct to more than one 1 dp ( except in graphs), 1.5 ohm was a sensible answer.
thats what I wrote too..coz in order to make I calculated the resistance for the valus in that table and they were all like 1.5000 something. I hope its correct though..

Reaction score
bro ? im a girl :p maybe coz ur unfamiliar with my name :p anyways, i hope everyone did it that way and ya any sugguestions abt physics curve ??

Reaction score
No I am, I am Egyptian but I didnt read your name sorry, anyway imnot good at predicting lol

Reaction score
Mass is in kg or g etc.... but not newtons and it did say mass

omg Im an idiot....of course its in grams and kg....I dont know why I did that in the exam :( How many mark question was it?
This was the one on the first page right?