• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p61

Reaction score
I did mass of the block 70 g but actually I saw a question like that in the past papers said that it was 1 N so 10 g is the most correct
to check that center of mass on 90..Measure Diameter of radius place it in between 90+D and 90-D...I wrote on the 2nd page REPEAT and the other question I wrote within limits of experimental ERRORS not accuracy will it be wrong ???
The problem can be Zero Error or Adjusting the pivot or maybe Air Current because it will push the mass

Reaction score
I NEED HELP URGENTLY....FOR THE GRAPH I WROTE V/V Y-AXIS I/A X AXIS BUT I PUT THE SCALE OF THE DISTANCE INSTEAD OF VOLTAGE AND SO THE PLOTTING AND LINE DRAWN WERE WRONG AND I GOT A NEGATIVE GRADIENT !! HOW MANY MARKS WILL I LOSE ?

about 6-8 marks but if there is ecf then about 4 marks....dont worry ;)

Reaction score
I did mass of the block 70 g but actually I saw a question like that in the past papers said that it was 1 N so 10 g is the most correct
to check that center of mass on 90..Measure Diameter of radius place it in between 90+D and 90-D...I wrote on the 2nd page REPEAT and the other question I wrote within limits of experimental ERRORS not accuracy will it be wrong ???
The problem can be Zero Error or Adjusting the pivot or maybe Air Current because it will push the mass

If u put mass as 70g then I think its wrong....coz u need to put in newtons coz its mass not weight....I put 0.5N which is like 50g....

Reaction score
If u put mass as 70g then I think its wrong....coz u need to put in newtons coz its mass not weight....I put 0.5N which is like 50g....
Mass is in kg or g etc.... but not newtons and it did say mass

Reaction score
Guys for the last page 4 precautions i wrote:
1)the test tube wasn't vertical so some air escaped.
2)finger was alsi immersed so the volume will not be accurate.

1)air bubbles in the test tube.
2)measuring cylinder might not be dry.
wbu?

Reaction score

wbu?

I wrote about the finger an parallax erreor for first one.
And for the second that the test tube wasnt filled completely and i think surface area of measuring cylinder different!
Think its coreect?

Reaction score

wbu?
hahahahaha I wrote that the test tube isn't vertical in that Vw cuz I didn't know what to write else

Reaction score
I wrote about the finger an parallax erreor for first one.
And for the second that the test tube wasnt filled completely and i think surface area of measuring cylinder different!
Think its coreect?
Look you may consider me gay but I LOVE YOU :p I wrote that exact;y ;et's hope it's right

Reaction score

wbu?
1) water lost when emptying water from testtube
20 finger one

1) the tube isnt all filled
2) water lost while pouring

Reaction score
1) water lost when emptying water from testtube
20 finger one

1) the tube isnt all filled
2) water lost while pouring
I wanted to write "the tube isnt filled" but then they said the student doesn't make any mistake so I wrote abt the bubbles in the test tube. Do u think it makes sense?

Reaction score
Also as for mass of ruler, we could do a preliminary estimation
Ruler would be 100cm long, perhaps 4cm wide and prolly 0.5cm thick
This would give vol. of 200cm3
Density of wood tends to be ~0.5 (depending on type, anything between 0.3 to 1.2, but the ones more than 0.7 are less common)
So the mass = dxv=0.5*200=100g, sounds about right P:
I wrote 250g cause I'm stupid like that.
I also wrote 250g !! :p

Reaction score
CAN ANY SAY ABT DA DISTANCE BETWEEN LAMP AND THERMOMETER ........WT DID U GUYS WROTE ON DA TABLE AND WT IZ DA MARK OF DAT TABLE:cry::cry: