• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
uhhh..... i don't remember which question was that... can u elaborate a little.
Umm four shapes were given ...
First was a rectangle
Second a circle and third and forth shapes were kinda different and they said which shape will have the lowest centre of mass !

Reaction score
What did you choose for the coin MCQ about that resultant force etc.? I think it was the 5th MCQ..

Reaction score
Umm four shapes were given ...
First was a rectangle
Second a circle and third and forth shapes were kinda different and they said which shape will have the lowest centre of mass !
oh that.... it was C. the one broad at the base and narrow at the top

Reaction score
uhhh i'm not sure. i just know that to get an A u have to get at least 116 marks out of 145 i think. that means u have a margin of losing 29 marks in total. correct me if i'm wrong but this is just an estimate.

asd

Reaction score
well why would it btw ?? it should return to its original position at 0
As the current stops flowing, the field goes in opposite direction (back to it N-pole) as the magnet effect fades away. So the change in mag. flux was also brought in a diff way, deflecting the needle to the left. It was even in one of the past papers, and i thought of the answer in your way, but i was wrong.

Reaction score
What did you choose for the suitable Ammeter? I did 30A.
And the turbine has kinetic energy whereas the generator has electric right?
and what about conduction in metal one?

asd

Reaction score
What did you choose for the suitable Ammeter? I did 30A.
And the turbine has kinetic energy whereas the generator has electric right?
and what about conduction in metal one?
can you tell me the values if you remember, because i guess 30 wasnt the answer.