• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

asd

Reaction score
i wrote 2p o_O i thnk soo
It was 2p/3.
rohan riaz . See, the first container had 200 cm3 and the other was 100 cm3. The second container had vacuum, no air. When the tap was opened, the air will diffuse throughout, and the pressure is likely to decrease. Volume is inversely proportional to Pressure. So options implying that pressure was greater than P were obviously not correct. Now when you apply the P1V1=P2V2, The V2 will be 300, not 100. Solve it, you get 2p/3. :)

Reaction score
What did you choose for the suitable Ammeter? I did 30A.
And the turbine has kinetic energy whereas the generator has electric right?
and what about conduction in metal one?

yes it was 30 A cuz the current needed was 25 A ( caculated it there)

and thus this was the most suitable!! :D

Reaction score
As the current stops flowing, the field goes in opposite direction (back to it N-pole) as the magnet effect fades away. So the change in mag. flux was also brought in a diff way, deflecting the needle to the left. It was even in one of the past papers, and i thought of the answer in your way, but i was wrong.

PERHAPS U should have stuck to my idea :) it was correct !! btw it was of 2 marks ?????????

asd

Reaction score
yeah i can remember a few
*THE CORRECT ONES*

and yes the answer was 2p/3 as stated by asd
One thing i know, I had NONE wrong. :) (though i dont remember a few questions, but if you tell me the info. in the question then definitely i can tell you the answer)
And i don't remember the fuse question, so mind telling me the values? :) but yeah i remember something like 25 A but idk whether it was my calculated value or one of the options..