• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
and where did we have to point the arrow at the water molecule X in paper 2? That wave question?

Reaction score
guys...... tell me abt the mcq in which the bicycle was turning so where would be the arrow of the force???????
and the mcq of moment of force??????i thought its ans was d 13N???
mcq num 4 in which the table tannis ball was ????
and wht was your power loss in q9 92??????

Reaction score
guys...... tell me abt the mcq in which the bicycle was turning so where would be the arrow of the force???????
and the mcq of moment of force??????i thought its ans was d 13N???
mcq num 4 in which the table tannis ball was ????
and wht was your power loss in q9 92??????
Bicycle one was 'A', towards the centre of the circle.
Not sure about the moment of force. i did 5N, but i was confused between 5 and 13 so idk
Table tennis ball - Velocity increases, acceleration decreases
and dont remember the power loss. You had to use the P= I(square) R formula, right?

Reaction score
Not sure about the moment of force. i did 5N, but i was confused between 5 and 13 so idk
Table tennis ball - Velocit increases, acceleration decreases
and dont remember the power loss. You had to sue the P= I(square) R formula, right?

The moment of force ka answser was A . using one anti clockwise = 2 clock wise
Table tennsie one was increase and decrease

bike one was A .

I still have my queries for that mcq the pressure volume one . The reason is most of the people used the formula pv=pv to attempt the question . This formula is applied when the container is some how decreasing in volume *Like a syringe * . As the containers were fixed .. one side had 200 cm3 of air .. the other had vacuum and a capacity of 100cm3 . When the valve opens .. firstly simple diffusion takes place ... causing air molecules to move from container A to B . Due to lessening of air molecules , the pressure decreases ... as the kinectic theory applies , the fewer the molecules the less chance of them striking the walls and hence less pressure . As its simple diffusion taking place and there is a movement of 100cm3 ... in container A only 100 cm3 is left , which is half the original . hence p/2 .

Those who can follow what i just wrote , please do see and some how prove that air molecules dont go from A to B but from B to A , cause thats the only way the answer could have been 2/3p

Reaction score
Table tennis ball - Velocit increases, acceleration decreases
and dont remember the power loss. You had to sue the P= I(square) R formula, right?
yea i did the same thing but the Table tennis one did it says that the ball was thrown up or the ball was thrown down??????????
and the pressure one wht was the ans????? i wrote 2p

Reaction score
bro
The moment of force ka answser was A . using one anti clockwise = 2 clock wise
Table tennsie one was increase and decrease

bike one was A .

I still have my queries for that mcq the pressure volume one . The reason is most of the people used the formula pv=pv to attempt the question . This formula is applied when the container is some how decreasing in volume *Like a syringe * . As the containers were fixed .. one side had 200 cm3 of air .. the other had vacuum and a capacity of 100cm3 . When the valve opens .. firstly simple diffusion takes place ... causing air molecules to move from container A to B . Due to lessening of air molecules , the pressure decreases ... as the kinectic theory applies , the fewer the molecules the less chance of them striking the walls and hence less pressure . As its simple diffusion taking place and there is a movement of 100cm3 ... in container A only 100 cm3 is left , which is half the original . hence p/2 .

Those who can follow what i just wrote , please do see and some how prove that air molecules dont go from A to B but from B to A , cause thats the only way the answer could have been 2/3p
bro i thoght he had asked abt the average pressure nt the pressure of the single container..... and pressure remains the same at all area according to p1*v1=p2*v2

Reaction score
yea i did the same thing but the Table tennis one did it says that the ball was thrown up or the ball was thrown down??????????
and the pressure one wht was the ans????? i wrote 2p
It was thrown up :p
And i did P/2 but i'm not sure if my answer is correct xD

Reaction score
Well average of which container . the pressure P was the pressure inside the left container . it asked what will the value of pressure P Now be . as were checking out pressure P only so no your not using the average container pressure . It could be that i read the question wrong , but i remember it saying pressure P .

Reaction score
i thought we have to make it round the ring with starting at one and ending at one?????? wht did u did???
Iron concentrates the magnetic fields, so the lines were drawn in the core. North pole of Coil A was at the bottom. South pole at the top. And Coil B, vice versa.

Reaction score
in
Iron concentrates the magnetic feiled, so the lines were drawn in the core. North pole of Coil A was at the bottom. South pole at the top. And Coil B, vice versa.
short we have to make the lines inside the core...... starting from the coil a and ending at the coil a while completing the whole ring

Reaction score
nd how to keep the temperature of the wire constant in Paper 2 question 9?
how to safely dispose large amount of radioactive waste?
nd is the direction of conventional current the same in resistor as in the normal circuit?

Reaction score
nd how to keep the temperature of the wire constant in Paper 2 question 9?
how to safely dispose large amount of radioactive waste?
nd is the direction of conventional current the same in resistor as in the normal circuit?
I didn't attempt question 9. And you have to bury it to dispose it, means option 'B'.
and yes, conventional current is the same like in a normal circuit
And, A was the force towards the centre of the circle, not friction.

Reaction score
I didn't attempt question 9. And you have to bury it to dispose it, means option 'B'.
and yes, conventional current is the same like in a normal circuit
And, A was the force towards the centre of the circle, not friction.
abt the radioactive waste disposal u mean under the Earth in those deep rocks?