• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
I didn't attempt question 9. And you have to bury it to dispose it, means option 'B'.
and yes, conventional current is the same like in a normal circuit
And, A was the force towards the centre of the circle, not friction.
i think that keeping the temperature of the wire constant thingy was in q.8 :/ !!

Reaction score
HW CAN THE GAS SPREAD ??? pressure was fixed , wasn't it ??? !!
How can the pressure be fixed? xD There is no pressure in a vacuum, so pressure from the left container was forced into the right container, thus decreasing the overall pressure in the left one !

Reaction score
Use p*v=p*v since it is constant temperature
The pressure at the start is P and 200 cm3
When the valve is open the gas spreads and the volume occupied is 200+100=300cm3....and let the pressure be x which we need to find
200P=300x
X=200/300 P
X=2/3 P
Exactly what I did! :p

Reaction score
How can the pressure be fixed? xD There is no pressure in a vacuum, so pressure from the left container was forced into the right container, thus decreasing the overall pressure in the left one !
Exactly and you can see only 2/3p is decreasing...the other answers were p which is the same....2p means double...3/2p is also more....from tat way itself you see that it's the answer

Reaction score
Exactly and you can see only 2/3p is decreasing...the other answers were p which is the same....2p means double...3/2p is also more....from tat way itself you see that it's the answer
P/2 is also decreasing :p

Reaction score
OOPS SORRY MY BAD :)

Reaction score
it wasn't p .. :p it was p/2 !! exactly which also decreases :)

Reaction score
Ok...lol..I forgot that answer...its common sense that it's not half....that's not the point lets discuss the paper
it was A anyway according to my teacher whom i told the complete mcq :p when it was fresh in my memory :)