• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
Well, i did upwards too, im still not sure of the answer. Because a/c to me, there should be no movement at extreme points (crests/troughs), No arrow. LOL. I wonder why CIE asked us to draw the arrow then.
u knw wat for some instance i thought d same

Reaction score
I thought of water bathing it, but then I thought that would be hazardous. So I wrote that keep the wire above a boiling liquid (that boils at 25-30 *C) because it would give constant temperature. I guess I thought TOO hard on this. lmoa. Now, i feel the first one would be right
i wrote k keep physical conditions of room constant.. like no draught etc... it sounds so lame.. :p i couldn't think of anything else...

Reaction score
i wrote k keep physical conditions of room constant.. like no draught etc... it sounds so lame.. :p i couldn't think of anything else...
I wrote use water bath and check temperature at regular intervals using thermocouple, this is what i once saw in marking scheme!

Reaction score
How much marks did this question have ashiqbal? the temperature one. And what was the other part in this question? Isi k neechay ya uper wala part tha...woh kya tha?

Reaction score
The one in which three graphs were given and they said hich graph represents filament lamp and which resistor ?
in a filament lamp graph, the line curves downwards (towards x axis).. i dont remember if it was.. resistor or thermistor .. i think it was the latter. if so then the two curving graphs option was right. if resistor than downward curve and straight line... i cant even remember what i chose :confused:

Reaction score
I wrote use water bath and check temperature at regular intervals using thermocouple, this is what i once saw in marking scheme!
oh i wrote k check with thermocouple too! yay! did you really see it in ms? how much marks did it carry?

Reaction score
in a filament lamp graph, the line curves downwards (towards x axis).. i dont remember if it was.. resistor or thermistor .. i think it was the latter. if so then the two curving graphs option was right. if resistor than downward curve and straight line... i cant even remember what i chose :confused:
oops!i didn't read your ques properly. if iy was resistor than definitely downward curve and straight line :) what did you do?

Reaction score
How much marks did this question have ashiqbal? the temperature one. And what was the other part in this question? Isi k neechay ya uper wala part tha...woh kya tha?
it was one mark! and i dont exactly remember the question now! sorry :oops:
it was resistor, and the correct choice was downward curve and straight line! option (C)