• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
vishal the question asked why a substance with a small half life was NOT used.
I wrote it would give enough time to replace those barriers which they were replacing and that they wouldnt reqiure to replace material again and again .. .:D
Lame isnt it.. :D :D :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
well yeah but which column represented what. >.?? :confused:
i dnt remember clearly where i marked the postion of X..
bt look the frequency was 2hz....and the wavelenth was 2.5 cm....so after 1 sec..means 2 waves will be generated...as 1 wave is 2.5 cm ..then 2 waves wil be of 5 cm...so thats hw i marked the postion of x.

bt i dnt remember properly....

Reaction score
hy guys...bt wht do u thnk hw many marks cn i get out of 75.....around 68 or 70.....

Reaction score
bt look the frequency was 2hz....and the wavelenth was 2.5 cm....so after 1 sec..means 2 waves will be generated...as 1 wave is 2.5 cm ..then 2 waves wil be of 5 cm...so thats hw i marked the postion of x.

ok.. i just marked two waves for D.. since each wave was of 0.5 s...

Reaction score

ACTUALLY WRONG METHOD BUT SOME HOW RIGHT ANSWER :S . The drawing was not drawn to scale . t=1/f , were t is the time taken to make one complete wave . as a result it came to be known it takes .5 seconds for one wave . hence it takes 1 sec to make 2 waves so you make mark postion new one wave skip ( meaning at 2nd wave ) :D

Reaction score
ACTUALLY WRONG METHOD BUT SOME HOW RIGHT ANSWER :S . The drawing was not drawn to scale . t=1/f , were t is the time taken to make one complete wave . as a result it came to be known it takes .5 seconds for one wave . hence it takes 1 sec to make 2 waves so you make mark postion new one wave skip ( meaning at 2nd wave ) :D
hw come 5 second for 1 wave?