• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
ACTUALLY WRONG METHOD BUT SOME HOW RIGHT ANSWER :S . The drawing was not drawn to scale . t=1/f , were t is the time taken to make one complete wave . as a result it came to be known it takes .5 seconds for one wave . hence it takes 1 sec to make 2 waves so you make mark postion new one wave skip ( meaning at 2nd wave ) :D
yh yh.... .... 5cm means 2nd wave.....

Reaction score
ACTUALLY WRONG METHOD BUT SOME HOW RIGHT ANSWER :S . The drawing was not drawn to scale . t=1/f , were t is the time taken to make one complete wave . as a result it came to be known it takes .5 seconds for one wave . hence it takes 1 sec to make 2 waves so you make mark postion new one wave skip ( meaning at 2nd wave ) :D
actually frequency shows how many waves are there in 1 sec

Reaction score
hw come 5 second for 1 wave?
0.5 not 5 . and after skiping a sucsessive crest i think x was . i really dont remember . Should nt we just forget about it , its not like we can change what we did . dont worry your answer is .
IA we'll get A * . :p

Reaction score
See this Dude..........
I know its towards the centre of circle............
In the example you showed me he's turning around a different corner. The question we got was a lateral inversion of that. But I'm sure you can see that the resultant force is towards the center of the circle

Reaction score
0.5 not 5 . and after skiping a sucsessive crest i think x was . i really dont remember . Should nt we just forget about it , its not like we can change what we did . dont worry your answer is .
ur rite man.......let us forget what we did and rather concentrate for the next paper...............

Reaction score
IA :)