• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
guys can u please tell me what did u mark for the length of wave in one second? and which direction did u show the X moving?
I think we had to show it to the bottom....but I showed it towards the right...so I got it wrong.

Reaction score
I have a question...I attempted section 2 ques. 2 but then it felt as if it was hard so I changed my choice and did the third...I crossed Q.2 and wrote "Question not attempted. Please check the next question" do you think it will work?

Reaction score
I have a question...I attempted section 2 ques. 2 but then it felt as if it was hard so I changed my choice and did the third...I crossed Q.2 and wrote "Question not attempted. Please check the next question" do you think it will work?
yes! examiners are human beings! they understand

Reaction score
what was the answer of mcq.3. was magnetic field towards the top of the page? was the moment of dc clockwise??

Reaction score
guys can u please tell me what did u mark for the length of wave in one second? and which direction did u show the X moving?
what i marked was from the point X to the next two peaks.
direction was downwards.

Reaction score
Nah man ... you're wrong there... alpha surely existed since there was a marked decrease with an inclusion of paper as a barrier which suggested that alpha was stopped by it...?

And what about wave motion guys?

Especially Fallen316

Reaction score
i
it was 2p
pressure remain same in all the vessel...... p1*v1=p2*v2
200*p=x*100 solve it we will get the 2p has a result

It was not 2p... first thing.. when you increase volume PRESSURE REDUCES , IT CAN NOT BE DOUBLED..
the mistake which most of you guys made was that u took second volume to be 100.. its NOT 100 its 300.. The 200 cm of the first tank and the 100 cm of the second tank.. the gass willl be spread in the 300 volume therefore
200p1 = 300p2
p2 = 200/300p1
p2 = 2/3p

Reaction score
It was not 2p... first thing.. when you increase volume PRESSURE REDUCES , IT CAN NOT BE DOUBLED..
the mistake which most of you guys made was that u took second volume to be 100.. its NOT 100 its 300.. The 200 cm of the first tank and the 100 cm of the second tank.. the gass willl be spread in the 300 volume therefore
200p1 = 300p2
p2 = 200/300p1
p2 = 2/3p
eh ? o_O
the answer was 2P/3.