• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
You had to divide 1 by 3/20 to get 20/3 . This was for parallel and then add 10.
resistances in parallel = 1/R(1) + 1/R(2) = 1/R
so 3/20 wasn't R, it was 1/R.
please tell me how many marks can i gain in this part. how many marks did it carry?

asd

Reaction score
It was supposed to be a double headed arrow, pointing upwards and downwards. The next one, when you had to mark D should have had 3 crests in it (2 wavelenghts)
Why double headeD?

Reaction score
nd how to keep the temperature of the wire constant in Paper 2 question 9?
how to safely dispose large amount of radioactive waste?
nd is the direction of conventional current the same in resistor as in the normal circuit?
temperature of wire can be kept constant by monitoring the temperature and dipping it in water. and also it can be maintained by contolling voltage.radioactive waste : bury deep in under rocks.
convectional current: + to - . Electron flow: - to+ .

Reaction score
it was 2/3 P
see it was like this:
P1*V1=P2*V2
V1 WAS 200, V2 WAS 300
P1 WAS P
rearrange :
200P = 300P2
P2 = 200/300 P
P2= 2/3 P
You got the right equation but you're solving it wrong. Let's let p2 be x.
200*P=300*x
x=(200*p)/300
x=2p/3

Reaction score
It was supposed to be a double headed arrow, pointing upwards and downwards. The next one, when you had to mark D should have had 3 crests in it (2 wavelenghts)
no dude! i'm afraid i have to tell u that u got it wrong on both accounts! the arrow was supposed to be pointing down. oops sorry u r ryt on the wavelength thingy bcuz one crest was X and 2 others... but the arrw was supposed to point downwards bcuz they gave the position at a specific time. if they had asked generally about the movement of the medium when there is such a wave we would have made a double headed arrow.

Reaction score
temperature of wire can be kept constant by monitoring the temperature and dipping it in water. and also it can be maintained by contolling voltage.radioactive waste : bury deep in under rocks.
convectional current: + to - . Electron flow: - to+ .
dipping it in water????!!! are u sure u want to dip a CURRENT CARRYING WIRE in water??? o_O i don't think so!!

Reaction score
what was the answer of the last part of the first question of section B. the resistance on i got 16.7 ohm.