• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
It was around the 30th mark ,.,. they showed 2 wires each carrying current into and out of the page
oh i think i remember now.. unlike currents repel so it was B..the one in which the field was sort of x shaped.. not the two large oval field ones.. right? :confused:

Reaction score
In the example you showed me he's turning around a different corner. The question we got was a lateral inversion of that. But I'm sure you can see that the resultant force is towards the center of the circle
yup in b it was too towards the centre now lets hope for the good! correct ans will be only deduced after the markng schemes are posted!!!!
so when they usually post markng schemes ?

Reaction score
yup in b it was too towards the centre now lets hope for the good! correct ans will be only deduced after the markng schemes are posted!!!!
do the marking schemes get posted earlier than the results?

Reaction score
In the question we got A was towards the center of the circle.

Reaction score
please someone tell the correct wordings.. i knew it but i think i explained it quite poorly..
The thermal energy is used in making or breaking the bonds ( depending on which change of state you're referring to), and thus there is no temperature change.

Reaction score
The thermal energy is used in making or breaking the bonds ( depending on which change of state you're referring to), and thus there is no temperature change.
i wrote that but with lots of useless stuff.. i hope k the examiner just ignores the kachra things.. eee! :eek:

Reaction score
does it matter if we write one line below the marked dotted lines? (not the examiner column) :cautious: i've done that in nearly all papers.. and now im sort of scared.. :(