• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 1 May/June2011 discussion

Reaction score
Quick reference needed -
For the question about the Capacitor, I chose current (for an explanation validated near the beginning of this forum) though I acknowledge that it could have been wrong.
I was wondering if anyone'd be able to tell me in what paper this question was seen before?
Thanks

Reaction score
zkapoor said:
Quick reference needed -
For the question about the Capacitor, I chose current (for an explanation validated near the beginning of this forum) though I acknowledge that it could have been wrong.
I was wondering if anyone'd be able to tell me in what paper this question was seen before?
Thanks

Don't know of a paper, the answer is energy I'm sorry, as energy is required to push the charge around the circuit. Has been validated by my Physics teacher :)

Reaction score
I know mate, it's depressing. I was hoping to completely ACE Physics but this might've screwed it up for me =(
My answer's been INvalidated by mine =P
Tragically, when I first saw the question I thought it was energy but then I looked at it again and figured it was current
Though if enough people screw it up they might change the mark scheme to reward both... The question wasn't exactly explicitly clear