• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 12 How was it

Reaction score
How was your physics paper 12....................
mine was average..........
i think the GT is will be around 28
what do you think???

Reaction score
two questions were very tough, 7 and 22............will discuss after 24 hours.....
paper can be discussed in conversation........i think??

Reaction score
it went good Alhamdulillah.
I too had less time to solve the paper... did some guesswork... it was quite a different paper though... overall it was good.
gt might be low but idk... hoping to get above 30 marks at least inshAllah. :)

Reaction score
First 20 questions were quite easy. Took only 20mins for the first 20 questions andfor the rest 30mins. Not bad. Gt. Could be around 28-32

Reaction score
the paper was fyn buh i got late i reached the centre at 8 55 so after the exam they told me 2 ryt an apology letter and they said dat on the basis ov this letter they would accept my paper.. will they accept it??? n if on the answer sheet pen lag gyi ho lyk on the top on the sheet tau will the machine accept it???

Reaction score
I think there were a lot of repeats, they seemed like an easy 10-12 marks or so. I think the GT will be around 30-31 for an A though because there were a few unusual questions.

I am just glad all papers are done with it now, and this one went very well Alhamdulillah. Hoping to get 37+, InshAllah. :)

Reaction score
I think there were a lot of repeats, they seemed like an easy 10-12 marks or so. I think the GT will be around 30-31 for an A though because there were a few unusual questions.

I am just glad all papers are done with it now, and this one went very well Alhamdulillah. Hoping to get 37+, InshAllah. :)
Good going there!..we'll discuss the answers soon!

Reaction score
i already made a list of the 40 mcqs which came, and apparently thank God im on the way to like 37+.......but i dont think threh hold will fall as there were many repeats ...may be 31=A, 28=B..........there were one or two technical ones........