• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 12 How was it

Reaction score
in our exam its D which is the same as B on ur question, so D in our exam is the wrong answer because in ur question theres friction on the wall and on the ground, but in our exam one of them was frictionless, so D in our exam is the wrong answer :( too bad i answered that

Reaction score
in our exam its D which is the same as B on ur question, so D in our exam is the wrong answer because in ur question theres friction on the wall and on the ground, but in our exam one of them was frictionless, so D in our exam is the wrong answer :( too bad i answered that
So wats da corrct answr B or D?

Reaction score
I= navq...since n is the same, and q is the same, therfore a is inversely proportional to the velocity, so if area is less, velocity is greater....new A level concept....not in many books though, its called current formula

Velocity=Current/(n*area*q)
where n is electrons per meter cubed, area is cross section of wire, q is elementary charge

Is this formula even in our syllabus?
And could you kindly recall the displacement of the particle question?

Reaction score
what about the pressure question?
the one in which piston was moved out and container was heated?
i really think its D, number of collisions per second increases.. cz its the only one that makes sense, velocity does increase because they gain ke, mean seperation does increases because pressure remains constant so volume must increase.. and i dont remember option B, but D was the only one that made sense not to be correct

Reaction score
I just dont understand how the momentum answer is D?? To the best of my knowledge it is A?? Please explain.
before: they r moving towards each other
after: both r moving to the right
take right as positive:
relative speeds of spproach = relative speeds of seperation
u1-(-u2)=-(v1-v2)
u1+u2=-v1+v2
option D: u1+u2=v2-v1