• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 3 2012 discussion (I have the qp)

Reaction score
I have the question paper ppl, so if anyone has any doubts on how they did on certain questions, then they can post what they remember and I can repost the exact question to see if u ppl got it right :)

Just post questions/doubts/answers anything about physics paper 3 or 6 :D
hey.....
when some one talk to you in respect just answer him in respect do u understand???
i told you several time to post q 1 2 and 7 but u didnt
u say in your thread that u will discuss the paper ...
but u didnt you are a lier
u dont deserve this (.....................)

Reaction score
hey.....
when some one talk to you in respect just answer him in respect do u understand???
Actually he isn't forced to give u what you want, he did it because he wants to help others for nothing in return and he did help me and as far as I know u don't even take variant 1 so GTFO of this thread.

Reaction score
Actually he isn't forced to give u what you want, he did it because he wants to help others for nothing in return and he did help me and as far as I know u don't even take variant 1 so GTFO of this thread.
you r the last one to talk.......u r really abusive man
just because he helped u ,,u r defending him!!!
go to he**

Reaction score
hey.....

I did relpy to u saying that my scanner has broken down that is why I wasnt able to post recently....and I said I would post the paper as soon as the scanner works again....and in the last 2 days I had exams so I was a little busy....I am posoting these just to help others so yeah.....My scanner is almost fixed so I will post 1,2 and 7 as soon as it finished being fixed.....hope u understand....

Reaction score
I did relpy to u saying that my scanner has broken down that is why I wasnt able to post recently....and I said I would post the paper as soon as the scanner works again....and in the last 2 days I had exams so I was a little busy....I am posoting these just to help others so yeah.....My scanner is almost fixed so I will post 1,2 and 7 as soon as it finished being fixed.....hope u understand....
i am really sorry...
i miss understood u

Reaction score
Here the whole paper sry for the delay my electricity was out yesterday again :(

they choose the curve after they grade every exam , EpicLol could you also post paper 11 once your scanner is fixed ?

I gave my paper11 to my friend yesterday.....sry :(

Question IGCSE Physics paper 3 2012.jpgscan0001.jpgscan0002.jpgscan0003.jpgscan0004.jpgscan0005.jpgscan0006.jpgscan0007.jpgscan880001.jpg Here is the whole qp ppl yesterday my electricity was out....sry abt that....
Question 1 IGCSE Physics Paper 3 2012.jpg

Reaction score
The 11th page coz of max upload limit

Attachments

• scan1230001.jpg
    scan1230001.jpg
    674.9 KB · Views: 40
Reaction score
OK here is the converted pdf file... :D

*All pages in order
*All in one file
*Small and compressed pdf file