• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
Bloboat, godbless you man, May god give all that you want in this life. And i really really really really hope you get an A*. And let me tell you, you are the only gentleman in this forum. Hallelujah!

Reaction score
My point is for those who think that the variants are mutually exclusive they are not. There might be questions that appear in both variants. Hence the 24 hr ruling.

Reaction score

Haha, seriously, do you get in trouble for these kinda things because no one else posted about the exam material. I think i'll just have to delete it :p..i need this account to grieve with all my fellow suckers taking the Igcse's!

Reaction score
Haha, seriously, do you get in trouble for these kinda things because no one else posted about the exam material. I think i'll just have to delete it :p..i need this account to grieve with all my fellow suckers taking the Igcse's!
Like what?

Reaction score
I dont think you do, I think people don't wanna post info about the exam plainly cause they are an a$$

Reaction score
guys i have a question..how much mark was allocated for identifying the gates and drawing so that it acts as a NOR gate?....i got one of them was wrong...but i draw dem correctly ..how much mark will i get? will they follow thru the mistake?