• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
Haha, seriously, do you get in trouble for these kinda things because no one else posted about the exam material. I think i'll just have to delete it :p..i need this account to grieve with all my fellow suckers taking the Igcse's!

Well it's a hit and miss thing actually. Some years, there are similar qns in the different variants. In others years, there aren't any. It might give an unfair advantage to students who have an idea of what's coming out. But then again, their gt would probably be higher than.

Reaction score
Well it's a hit and miss thing actually. Some years, there are similar qns in the different variants. In others years, there aren't any. It might give an unfair advantage to students who have an idea of what's coming out. But then again, their gt would probably be higher than.

I think i'll edit/delete it anyways :p Hope you all do well in any case!

Reaction score
I think i'll edit/delete it anyways :p Hope you all do well in any case!

Anyway thank you. I hope you do well yourself. Your post gives me a fairly good idea of what the qns are for those topics you mentioned. It may or may not come out in the 31 variant :p

Reaction score
o my god i cant believe how hard that paper was. The paper was so twisted and hard that i actually ran out of time. I wasn't the only one.

I left a few questions to answer later on and when i finished my last question i ran out of time and never got time to attempt those questions. i left about 20 marks unattended.

Solving past papers didn't help at all. who else has finished this paper? how did you think the paper went, for me it went terrible.
i didnt take the exam can u give me advice

Reaction score
...how do you delete a post :p?! Whats the point of those options if it doesnt work. It keeps saying that "i do not have permission to do so" It's my account..its all up to my own freakin permission! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
...how do you delete a post :p?! Whats the point of those options if it doesnt work. It keeps saying that "i do not have permission to do so" It's my account..its all up to my own freakin permission! :ROFLMAO:
what varient were the questions for please tell

Reaction score
Yay! That exam was total shit! I'm not surprised i was clueless for some questions because i knew that no matter how many past papers i practiced, i wasn't getting any better..let alone be consistent . Anyways, i rememer pretty much most of the exam, both a curse and dark blessing of my great memory, so feel free to ask me questions about it if you haven't done it yet.

Bonne Chance!;) ..bullshitting answers is your best option!

Reaction score
inorder to attempt the tricky questions i made some really silly mistakes in the easy part
and boy, was the paper long as hell

Reaction score
Last years grade boundaries was 69%=A*, A=62, this year it should be 55=A, 62=A*, B=47%.
Since the paper is 50x harder that's fair!!