• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

WSK

Reaction score
Those who are freaking out Recite Quran you will surely feel better instead of wasting time here go study these v2 people will freak you out by saying its hard its hard. The main thing is if you are well prepared nothing on the earth is hard, And Allah Says in Quran as well
If Allah helps you, There is none to overcome you, And If HE abandons you then who is there to help you AFTER that, In Allah the believers should place their trust". [Surah Al-Imran 3:160]

So keep your heads calm study hard and rock the exam
I hope we all do good in Physics no matter what the Grade threshold is we all get A* Inshaa ALLAH

Reaction score
ma bp is goin low...i have ma exam in few hours..:( meh not evn dt well prepared, nd ws hopin fr some easy ques..bt after readin dis i m fully Hopeless!!:cry::cry: Allah plzz help us nd make de threshold veryy low!! -_-

Reaction score
Those who are freaking out Recite Quran you will surely feel better instead of wasting time here go study these v2 people will freak you out by saying its hard its hard. The main thing is if you are well prepared nothing on the earth is hard, And Allah Says in Quran as well
If Allah helps you, There is none to overcome you, And If HE abandons you then who is there to help you AFTER that, In Allah the believers should place their trust". [Surah Al-Imran 3:160]

So keep your heads calm study hard and rock the exam
I hope we all do good in Physics no matter what the Grade threshold is we all get A* Inshaa ALLAH
Will see!

Reaction score
ma bp is goin low...i have ma exam in few hours..:( meh not evn dt well prepared, nd ws hopin fr some easy ques..bt after readin dis i m fully Hopeless!!:cry::cry: Allah plzz help us nd make de threshold veryy low!! -_-
Yes!@ I also though that!

Reaction score
wait there is a chance the paper will be slightly easy cuz v2 sucked for bio and v1 wasnt bad. Hey i know its bio, u gotto give me brownie points for being hopeful

Reaction score
back with my coffee.....
its helping to calm down a little bit

Reaction score
The main source of problem is the time. I bet most of the students would have got an amazing mark if the paper was for 2:30 hours.
If someday these British guys be in my hand, I will make the most twisted questions ever.

Reaction score
back with my coffee.....
its helping to calm down a little bit
interesting....
maybe i should give it a try too
in fact i think we (those let down by the horrendous p32) should go watch a comedy movie...American Pie any1??

Reaction score
It was general knowledge more than physics... Ugh screwed up the exam :( who makes these exams-.-

Reaction score
interesting....
maybe i should give it a try too
in fact i think we (those let down by the horrendous p32) should go watch a comedy movie...American Pie any1??

lol already saw all parts. cant get enough of that movie!!!!