• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
i think all the science papers this year are quite difficult, isn't it?
Physics wasn't easy, but bio was a complete disaster. Worst part is most people are very happy about it. Let's hope chemistry goes well. ;(

Reaction score
I just left the last part of the last question..rest was twisted, demented, harden as hell like there was no tomorrow....
It was hard...

Reaction score
Well IMHO the paper was long...very long...and different..I'd say as if it was a experiment...
I needed only 1 more minute to complete the paper..but for half an hour...all I did was solve the first 4 pages out of the 20 total pages...

Reaction score
Those who are freaking out Recite Quran you will surely feel better instead of wasting time here go study these v2 people will freak you out by saying its hard its hard. The main thing is if you are well prepared nothing on the earth is hard, And Allah Says in Quran as well
If Allah helps you, There is none to overcome you, And If HE abandons you then who is there to help you AFTER that, In Allah the believers should place their trust". [Surah Al-Imran 3:160]

So keep your heads calm study hard and rock the exam
I hope we all do good in Physics no matter what the Grade threshold is we all get A* Inshaa ALLAH
AMEEN

Reaction score
THE PAPER WAS VERY FUNNY SO I SLEPT. :eek::sleep:
THE TEACHERS WERE ANGRY. IM PRETTY SURE THAT TEACHERS EVEN DIDNT KNOW THE ANSWERS.
THEN JOHN CENA CAME WITH A MIKE TO ME AND SAID THAT DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING. I ANSWERED THAT I AM DOING EXAM AND TO COME BACK LATER. WHEN I WOKE UP 3 TEACHERS WERE STARING ON ME AND THE INVIGILATOR SAID THAT 1 MINUTE IS LEFT. SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HELL WILL I DO IN 1 MINUTE, SO I SLEPT AGAIN. THIS TIME I HAD DREAM OF OSAMA BINLADEN TELLING ME HE HIS KHAN AND HE IS NOT A TERRORRIST.:cautious:ANYWAY INSHALLAH EVERYONE WILL GET "A" STAR (INSHALLAH). JUST STUDY WELL FOR PAPER6, I AM ABOUT TO SLEEP NOW BECAUSE 3 DAYS ARE LEFT.

Reaction score
THE TEACHERS WERE ANGRY. IM PRETTY SURE THAT TEACHERS EVEN DIDNT KNOW THE ANSWERS.
THEN JOHN CENA CAME WITH A MIKE TO ME AND SAID THAT DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING. I ANSWERED THAT I AM DOING EXAM AND TO COME BACK LATER. WHEN I WOKE UP 3 TEACHERS WERE STARING ON ME AND THE INVIGILATOR SAID THAT 1 MINUTE IS LEFT. SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HELL WILL I DO IN 1 MINUTE, SO I SLEPT AGAIN. THIS TIME I HAD DREAM OF OSAMA BINLADEN TELLING ME HE HIS KHAN AND HE IS NOT A TERRORRIST.:cautious:ANYWAY INSHALLAH EVERYONE WILL GET "A" STAR (INSHALLAH). JUST STUDY WELL FOR PAPER6, I AM ABOUT TO SLEEP NOW BECAUSE 3 DAYS ARE LEFT.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaction score
HHahahaahahah reaal smoooooooth :p

Reaction score
For the bulb question I got 8 bulbs

the bird moments question wasn't difficult at all, we only had to use two equations (one for clockwise and anti clockwise, the other for all downward forces = all upwards forces)

what was the ESSENTIAL feature of the turbines in the tidal power plant btw?
I wrote it must be an A.C generator and the turbine needs to be able to rotate both ways.

in the e.m.f question, the force exerted by the solenoid is upwards right? because the emf induced creates a magnetic field that opposes its creator, so if the bar magnet is going down, it will repel (upwards) and when it leaves it will pull it back (upwards again!)

and in the radioactivity question, we had to subtract the background radiation first (which was 14, cause thats the point on the y-axis after which counts did not decrease)
so 52 was original, subtracted with 14 was 38
then you divide by two which is 19 and then you find the time taken by the substance to reduce to 19 counts.

Reaction score
For the bulb question I got 8 bulbs

the bird moments question wasn't difficult at all, we only had to use two equations (one for clockwise and anti clockwise, the other for all downward forces = all upwards forces)

what was the ESSENTIAL feature of the turbines in the tidal power plant btw?
I wrote it must be an A.C generator and the turbine needs to be able to rotate both ways.

in the e.m.f question, the force exerted by the solenoid is upwards right? because the emf induced creates a magnetic field that opposes its creator, so if the bar magnet is going down, it will repel (upwards) and when it leaves it will pull it back (upwards again!)

and in the radioactivity question, we had to subtract the background radiation first (which was 14, cause thats the point on the y-axis after which counts did not decrease)
so 52 was original, subtracted with 14 was 38
then you divide by two which is 19 and then you find the time taken by the substance to reduce to 19 counts.
what is the answer for the first question in radioactivity?