• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
Duh! Each paper was totally different the paper pattern had to change this year :p ! Lets Hope for the best expect for the worst (y)

Reaction score
realy even if you lose 40 mark, the thre shold only decrease to make everyone pass, prob you wil al get A in the component anyways (unles u fail so bad)

Reaction score
i found both bio and physics paper 2 variant 2 quite challenging :| hope an A is still possible :\

Reaction score
I
o my god i cant believe how hard that paper was. The paper was so twisted and hard that i actually ran out of time. I wasn't the only one.

I left a few questions to answer later on and when i finished my last question i ran out of time and never got time to attempt those questions. i left about 20 marks unattended.

Solving past papers didn't help at all. who else has finished this paper? how did you think the paper went, for me it went terrible.
I agree.... I barely managed to finish but screwed up on the 40 lamps math(4 marks)