• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 31 SUUCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I agree. I found it really hard :(

Time wasn't enough for me and the paper was so long! I didn't complete all questions..

Reaction score
it sckeedd..!!!
i cmpleted my paper..bt still..it was vryyyy HARD..!!
wat were the ecaminers thnking while making up the paper..?? :mad: :mad:

Reaction score
i just finished the paper...

The exam was in overall a medium difficulty since there was question i was 100% sure right , but some question which i had some problem with and wrote an answer which im not 100% sure ... However, i would say ill probabily get an A with the curve up and iv noticed that "paper 3 physics" for the years 2008,2009 and 2010 has an average GT of 46 mark out of a total of 80 mark for an A ....

So in my position, i think ill get an A .... How about you guys ??

Reaction score
It was quite hard and we didn't have much time to think the questions over. We had to write our first thoughts otherwise we wouldn't have had time to finish.
I managed to complete it but I expect some mistakes.
BTW, the physics p3-s are getting longer each year!!

Reaction score
in simple words, it was bullshit! It was a mixture of biology, mud bubbles n crap!

Reaction score
Variant 1 was RAPE! I did so fking bad but I know I should get over 50/80. It was RAPE though, the marks I expect may not even turn out to be true. Why CIE why? It's not fair! The paper was 20 pages long and not a single blank page, all filled. Their questions were RIDICULOUS and they expect you to know the answers to them. It's harder than all past papers combined :mad: The stuff that came wasn't in any books. WTF!
I expect the threshold to be a 40% for an A. God help us all!
A-Level students couldn't have done this sh*t!

--I'm not spamming I'm just copying and pasting my old comment in another post here.
:x EXAMINERS :x

Reaction score
Yoyo1994 said:
Variant 1 was RAPE! I did so fking bad but I know I should get over 50/80. It was RAPE though, the marks I expect may not even turn out to be true. Why CIE why? It's not fair! The paper was 20 pages long and not a single blank page, all filled. Their questions were RIDICULOUS and they expect you to know the answers to them. It's harder than all past papers combined :mad: The stuff that came wasn't in any books. WTF!
I expect the threshold to be a 40% for an A. God help us all!
A-Level students couldn't have done this sh*t!

--I'm not spamming I'm just copying and pasting my old comment in another post here.
:x EXAMINERS :x

Indeed with you my friend =)

Reaction score
Guys is something wrong with me, because I found the paper relatively very easy! expect for one or two!

Reaction score
then u must be at the wrong thread write now.
Btw even Im aiming for 60/80 out of that trash. Physics P3 has really ruined my 10 day break frm exams. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.