• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 31

Reaction score
phy
p31
first experiment is abt electricity
and second is about pendulum and stopwatch!

Reaction score
wat do v hav to kno abt electricity????
simple circuits? diodes and variable resisters?potentiometers?.any guesses??

Reaction score
in electrical there will be a diode immeresd in water or ice with attachd resistor...! in mechnical there will be a log hung wid retort stand vertically u have to attach a log to it horizontally...after doing so the displacement will occur...we have to find out the angle through which it displaced..hope this gna cme in exam...n it's a guess i guess

Reaction score
thnx btw howcum we're able to do such ques relating diodes and ice and blah blah??.....isn't ther supposed to be a circuit or sumthing?

Reaction score
duh its obvious tht u will place every thing in circuit..its lyk attching a diode with a resistor in series then ammeter and powersupply in series and voltmeter in parallel and then immerse the diode and resistor in water/ice...!

Reaction score
Syed.Mazahir.Rizvi said:
duh its obvious tht u will place every thing in circuit..its lyk attching a diode with a resistor in series then ammeter and powersupply in series and voltmeter in parallel and then immerse the diode and resistor in water/ice...!

can we electrocute da invigilator with dis crap....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
nope its only 3V D.C....i wish we could....this is one ov the most authentic guess right out ov a senior invigilators mouth from the confidentials...!

Reaction score
Syed.Mazahir.Rizvi said:
nope its only 3V D.C....i wish we could....this is one ov the most authentic guess right out ov a senior invigilators mouth from the confidentials...!

really?

u mean dis cn cum loooks rubbish to me

Reaction score
nah dude...dis is crap..
i mean wt will u measure..by dippin da flippin diode in water???

thts non-sense

Reaction score
Like princesszahra said, guesses for practicals are quite accurate ;) And this diode dipped in water will definitely come!

Reaction score
Merdons Wolfman said:
princesszahra said:
phy
p31
Hi!
how did u know wat is comin in practicalz.
Hello!!
it's okay with the experiment....i jst wanno knw the improvements n modification???? for eg: if its pendulumn n stopwatch, what shoud i write!!!!

Reaction score
Merdons Wolfman said:
princesszahra said:
phy
p31
Hi!
how did u know wat is comin in practicalz.
Hi!
it's okay with the experiment....i jst wanno knw the improvements n modification???? for eg: if its pendulumn n stopwatch, what shoud i write!!!!

Reaction score
@mazahir u said dat power supply would be 3V DC but a diode converts ac to dc.powersuply sd b ac??? dude do u know wat sort of calculations would be asked in da mechanical Q.