• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 41 Guess

Reaction score
hhahahahhahahhahahhahah NO WAY its cambridge the paper cant b leaked my advice to u go n study no one can guess wat gonna b in the exam coz even the pattren is changed this year
dont gv up :)

Reaction score
hhahahahhahahhahahhahah NO WAY its cambridge the paper cant b leaked my advice to u go n study no one can guess wat gonna b in the exam coz even the pattren is changed this year
dont gv up :)
yar, ye kia masla hay bhaii ??? koi pattern wattern change nai hoga ! hum pagal thori hay !

Reaction score
Ah, so damn nervous about the paper 4 tomorrow, I suck at it, it's so damn hard...Good luck to all of us and if anyone knows anything or has any guesses do let us know!!

Reaction score
They haven't changed the pattern I guess...
When they changed the pattern last time in 2007, there're reports of it on the CIE website. It was told that applications is decided to have 30% of the component. :)