• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
pls help me in 6 a ii. with an explanation thank you in advance.....

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 141
Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to describe an experiment to determine the acceleration of free fall using a falling body?
i know im being a pain now

Reaction score
The frequency of vibration can be varied. The two sources always vibrate in phase but have
different amplitudes of vibration.
A microphone M is situated a distance 100 cm from S1 along a line that is normal to S1S2.
As the frequency of S1 and S2 is gradually increased, the microphone M detects maxima and minima of intensity of sound.

(a) State the two conditions that must be satisfied for the intensity of sound at M to be
zero??????????????

Reaction score
:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: hi all.... plz tell me how to do M/J 10....q.6 of P22...
thx in advance...

Reaction score
Hi,please help me with 3c(i) and c(ii)

For c(i),the question asks for the velocity as the ball leaves the plate,but why must we use displacement as 0.98m? 0.98m is quite a distance from the plate

For c(ii),why you need to add up both velocity? If we consider either up or down as positive direction, shouldn't it be (6.2-4.4)m/s ?

Question 2(b) ii (2), why you need cube root it?

http://www.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Interna ... _qp_22.pdf

Please help me,this is urgent. I will take my test 14 hours from now.

Thanks. God bless you.

Reaction score
can anyone please help me in understanding the concept of leading and lagging between two waves !!! i would be thankful if anyone try to clear it with the help of a diagram !! thanks

Reaction score
Hi, help me again pls.

How to calculate 6(b) for the second one?

Just a short calculation. But I do not know how to do :cry:

Thanks

Reaction score
hikarigenzo said:
Hi, help me again pls.

How to calculate 6(b) for the second one?

Just a short calculation. But I do not know how to do :cry:

Thanks

R=V/I
From the graph, V=1.5V and I=0.1A
R=1.5/0.1
R=15

Reaction score
hikarigenzo said:

For c(i),the question asks for the velocity as the ball leaves the plate,but why must we use displacement as 0.98m? 0.98m is quite a distance from the plate

For c(ii),why you need to add up both velocity? If we consider either up or down as positive direction, shouldn't it be (6.2-4.4)m/s ?

Thanks. God bless you.

Answer this please :cry:

Reaction score
hikarigenzo said:
hikarigenzo said:

Thanks. God bless you.

Answer this please :cry:

3(c)(i) Since what we are looking for is the vertical speed, so we use the vertical displacement of 0.98m which is given in the question

I'm not so clear about the rest.. I'm sorry..