• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
7(b) the mark scheme said theta= (1/2)(162-136), why?
they have given it the other way round in the mark scheme
have u seen the repeated diffraction grating question in mcQs where diffraction grating angle is given as 70 but we use 35 cuz thts a rule to divide the angle by 2

Reaction score
Can you please explain projectiles and the usual formulae we have to use in the exam i dont understand it\... thank you :)

asd

Reaction score
but the surface area exposed will also be less so air resistance will take more time to bring the drop to its terminal velocity.. nahi?
Well, I thought that way first, but maybe the surface area wala factor is not as effective as is the weight? :D

Reaction score
I mean the reason behind why we should divide, why second order different angle? does it mean it is two different wavelengths?
its just a single wavelength n not 2nd order angle or sum thing u noe the formula a/2sin(teta)=n(lambda) ??? its just tht way??

Reaction score
Can you please explain projectiles and the usual formulae we have to use in the exam i dont understand it\... thank you :)

Projectile motion is like 2 different motions happening in a body, one is vertical and the other is horizontal.
It's like throwing a ball up vertically at a height h and throwing a ball horizontally with constant speed both happens at the same time

Reaction score
Projectile motion is like 2 different motions happening in a body, one is vertical and the other is horizontal.
It's like throwing a ball up vertically at a height h and throwing a ball horizontally with constant speed both happens at the same time
well said..the last line.