• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How do you get the answer for R resistance November 2012 2(b)(ii) please help, isn't it getting a choosing a point on the line and then getting the R value?

Reaction score
How do you get the answer for R resistance November 2012 2(b)(ii) please help, isn't it getting a choosing a point on the line and then getting the R value?
Calculate the gradient, which will give you I/V
whereas R = V/I = (I/V) ^-1 = Inverse of gradient.

Reaction score
u count any way hw is it 6.4?? this is scary hope dsnt cum 2moro....
see carefully....some the squares between the graph are half, make two of them as one...after some of these..you have to make approximations...

and yeah this is scary...and if something like this comes...for just 3 marks..i would rather prefer doing it in the end...after checking all my answers.. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
see carefully....some the squares between the graph are half, make two of them as one...after some of these..you have make approximations...

and yeah this is scary...and if something like this comes...for just 3 marks..i would rather prefer doing it in the end...after checking all my answers.. :ROFLMAO:
dun laugh plz boards hain n mjhe tension hai n ur laughing?? :cry:

Reaction score
I have hardly studied physics throughout the year....god allah jesus knows how tensed i am....but the trick is to stay happy...and get on the preparations hard..
u say phy I dint study any subj thruout the year n nw no way cn I b happy :eek:
hw ur exam 2dy?? which variant did u give??

Reaction score
what is the difference between superposition and superimposition ?
superposition is when 2 or more waves meet at a point, so the resultant displacement is the vector sum of the displacements of the individual waves.
nvr heard of superimposition.
whr did u rd tht??

Tkp

Reaction score
superposition is when 2 or more waves meet at a point, so the resultant displacement is the vector sum of the displacements of the individual waves.
nvr heard of superimposition.
whr did u rd tht??
well seriously what is superimposition?the 1 which is super impose