• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It says "collide elastically" therefore kinetic energy(K.E) before collision is equal to kinetic energy(K.E) after collision
So Ux+Uy which is initial K.E that is the K.E before collision is equal to Vx+Vy which is the final K.E that is K.E after collision I hope i helped :) need more understanding of elastic collisions??
try this site http://www.s-cool.co.uk/a-level/physics/momentum-and-impulse/revise-it/types-of-collisions (y)

Reaction score
any good books that can ultimately make a difference if consulted?
Pacific phy 1 and 2 ...for AS these books are v.v.good and you can also try long man if u want to ...
phy course book is not enough as alot of topics are either missing or not explained properly so you should definitely try Pacific phy.

Reaction score
Pacific phy 1 and 2 ...for AS these books are v.v.good and you can also try long man if u want to ...
phy course book is not enough as alot of topics are either missing or not explained properly so you should definitely try Pacific phy.
the coursebook
ZaqZainab it's actually a book for 4k. I don't wonna waste that. Do you second what Hassan Ali Abid said?

Reaction score
4k? you can get a photocopy and its worth it dude
whose is hassan Ali abid?
even I don't know him. he's a member who replied to my query. i quoted his reply.
and i asked for your opinion on this :p

Reaction score