• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Honestly, just a random advice aside from all the gunk.
If you're a Muslim, donot bug everybody with rules and laws enough to make a person annoyed of you :)
*totally not saying because you're annoying me*
But I will if it comes to something like this. So thank u for ur advise.
And I tink Muslims dont say i love you like this. Or do they??

Reaction score
Did I type, "OMG I love you. Lets elope. I am SO in love with your post I just NEED to spend life with you. DHL me a wedding ring ASAP."
Because I really feel like I said this o_O
may it be like this. or may it be, frankly without meaning anything. U shouldnt have said this.

Reaction score
may it be like this. or may it be, frankly without meaning anything. U shouldnt have said this.
You really need and english tutor because "may it be this, or may it be that" ?
Those two things had a LOT of difference.
And really, the thing I said was not so 'shameless'
But just to care for the ACTUAL XPF rules, I am not showing how much you're getting on my nerves.

Reaction score
ok now this is one ridiculous argument, a person has thanked someone by saying i love you, and u guys are all going crazy on her and even insulting her. if u really want to nail a point, then tell it politely rather than abusing her. u are badnaming Muslims.
ok if she said i love u, just tell her calmly in a convo, not to use such terms, but rather say thnk u
and u cant stop them from using such terms, they are free to use them, but we have to guide them on not using them

Reaction score
You really need and english tutor because "may it be this, or may it be that" ?
Those two things had a LOT of difference.
And really, the thing I said was not so 'shameless'
But just to care for the ACTUAL XPF rules, I am not showing how much you're getting on my nerves.
ill get one if i have time. thank you.
It was. If u have some *sharam* in you.
Good. me too.
The end.
Salam.

Reaction score
ok now this is one ridiculous argument, a person has thanked someone by saying i love you, and u guys are all going crazy on her and even insulting her. if u really want to nail a point, then tell it politely rather than abusing her. u are badnaming Muslims.
ok if she said i love u, just tell her calmly in a convo, not to use such terms, but rather say thnk u
and u cant stop them from using such terms, they are free to use them, but we have to guide them on not using them
exactly the thing i feel....

Reaction score
That badnaming part is what I am trying to say to them.
I understand their point but if they go around saying this to nonMuslims, it's going to ruin our religion's image ..

Reaction score
thnx :p its an A2 ka question :p
Q. Outline the principles of the use of a geostationary satellite for communication on Earth? its for 4 marks plz formatted deatailed answer dena if possible :p
Okay, so this is from the application part of Physics,
The stations send data in form of carrier waves from the earth to the satellite in the geo orbit. Which amplifies these signals, reducing noise (Noise as in unnecessary and low quality data) and sends it back to the earth.
But keep in mind both the recieving and sneding frequencies have to be DIFFERENT :D