• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Just need a little more help, Well so i wouldn't be taking physics practicals yet i am taking the practical exams. Due to some troubles in my region i cannot take practicals, So i just need some one who has taken practicals for AS, just to give me a brief idea, by any means and at any time. I would wake up whole night. But i just need some one to give me a little bit of an idea on them :'( . Please, I mean i need an idea that how am i going to set up the apparatus, or something given in the exam, for instance how will i connect the circuits in the exam. At-least having some hints is better than having nothing. I have time till 5 jun and my exams start from 6 may.
Just tell me a time and i will be ready will be ready with all of question it's just about AS paper 3 practicals.
By any means i will do it. I will pray for you in return :), that's the best i can do. :( . Allah will give you reward for it.

Reaction score
Just need a little more help, Well so i wouldn't be taking physics practicals yet i am taking the practical exams. Due to some troubles in my region i cannot take practicals, So i just need some one who has taken practicals for AS, just to give me a brief idea, by any means and at any time. I would wake up whole night. But i just need some one to give me a little bit of an idea on them :'( . Please, I mean i need an idea that how am i going to set up the apparatus, or something given in the exam, for instance how will i connect the circuits in the exam. At-least having some hints is better than having nothing. I have time till 5 jun and my exams start from 6 may.
Just tell me a time and i will be ready will be ready with all of question it's just about AS paper 3 practicals.
By any means i will do it. I will pray for you in return :), that's the best i can do. :( . Allah will give you reward for it.

Instructions for practicals are given in paper u just have to follow them accordingly and have some idea of them thatu surely will have
U can ask questions here nd every1 will try to ans them :)

Reaction score
- First question:: It is a distance-time graph and we are asked to find the speed at 0.4 sec. You should know that speed is distance/time and infact in order to find the instantaneous speed the gradient of the curve at 0.40 sec is to be calculated. In other words, the derivative of displacement is speed (dv/dt). So answer is 0.6/0.4 = 1.5
Answer in mark scheme is 2.8