• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi. I am currently in CAL and I would like to know about answering the questions on the Kirchhoff's rule questions. I understand that if I calculated a current with negative sign then the actual direction of the current is actually opposing the direction that I myself have fixed. At the end of my answer(if I got a negative answer) do I have to state things eg 'The current is 9.2A in the opposite direction' or something like that or? Please help. Thanks very much!

Reaction score
Hi. I am currently in CAL and I would like to know about answering the questions on the Kirchhoff's rule questions. I understand that if I calculated a current with negative sign then the actual direction of the current is actually opposing the direction that I myself have fixed. At the end of my answer(if I got a negative answer) do I have to state things eg 'The current is 9.2A in the opposite direction' or something like that or? Please help. Thanks very much!
How will current move in opposite direction? I might not get what are you asking. Can you tell me in which paper was the question like this? Coz I had solved almost every paper and I have not came across this (This is not possible). Upload the question. Or try it once again!

Reaction score
Last edited: