• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Cem

Reaction score
Hey ya,

second attempt at AS Physics tomorrow.... :/

And I'm in Year 13. Do you guys know if I can still resit this AS Physics exam even when I'm not going to school anymore? because I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna mess it up tomorrow....

Physics is my life and I love it. Only problem is that my grades are not good at school because these CIE exams are so weird. They also sometimes ask stuff which is totally unneccessary to study Physics at Uni and they only do it to make CIE more sophisticated and only Top students who learn EVERYTHING possible are gonna get top marks .... :(

But yeah back to my question: Is it possible to resit it when you're not going to school anymore (ie between school and uni)?

Reaction score
How ws Physics P2 guys?

It was simple but lenghty . The duration wasnt enough but it went awesome:D

Reaction score
please !!!!! those of you have given the exam please do posts the questions as my exam still has a 4hrs to start!!!!!!!! its gonna be really helpful!!!!!!!

Reaction score

q5b
w= f * s
f = k * x

therefore w= kx^2 since s is same as x

to show the answer simply find area from 0 to x2 and 0 to x1 and subtract

6a can't really draw it for you :\

6b
distance between 2 nodes is 0.5λ and distance is 32.4cm so λ= 64.8cm

s=f * λ therefore 512 * 0.648 = 332

Reaction score
bcoz previously it states at the beginning of the qn that the lamp functions normally at 6V and from the graph at 6V current is 40 mA
hope that helps...please help with my qn too....tx