• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hahaha...
yaar aik question hai u just hav to look through the thread to find out wat it was ... it is one hell of a troublesome question so plz plz plz find it and help syed !! its really confusing and i'm near pulling my hair out :O
yar just tell me the question i am beeging u what question :p

Reactions: asd

asd

Reaction score
hahaha...
yaar aik question hai u just hav to look through the thread to find out wat it was ... it is one hell of a troublesome question so plz plz plz find it and help syed !! its really confusing and i'm near pulling my hair out :O
Question? wohi jisme uncle ne "assumption" ki thi? :p

asd

Reaction score
syed1995 and A star
now u both better give us some answers because main ne bohaat mshkil se dhoonda hai ye question!!
Yar you have to just explain k from graph we know k 6V k lie its already 1500 Ohms, so for 7V its definitely higher than that. Which means Power dissipation is obv higher in C than in R

Reaction score
Yar you have to just explain k from graph we know k 6V k lie its already 1500 Ohms, so for 7V its definitely higher than that. Which means Power dissipation is obv higher in C than in R
ohhh ryt.... hum ne calculation to kerni hi nahi hai na idhar??
uff main ne qatal ker dena hai uss uncle ko :p mera dimaagh ghuma diya :p lol no offence :)

Reactions: asd