• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I will be scoring 53 in ppr2... 25 in ppr3 then how many should I need to score in ppr1 to score A?
threshold max is 90 so you need to score around 30
idk for sure just a rough estimate
the marks r made up like this....not sure tho but thats how i calculate em using the weightage n all

p2 = 53/60 x 46

p3 = 25/40 x 23

p1 = marks in p1/40 x 31

total = sum of all the results obtained above/100 x 130

this should be equal to 90 if u want an A

Reaction score
threshold max is 90 so you need to score around 30
idk for sure just a rough estimate
the marks r made up like this....not sure tho but thats how i calculate em using the weightage n all

p2 = 53/60 x 46

p3 = 25/40 x 23

p1 = marks in p1/40 x 31

total = sum of all the results obtained above/100 x 130

this should be equal to 90 if u want an A
Thanx a lot...r u sure grades r calculated like this?

Reaction score
Asalam Alaykum Brothers and Sisters,
Does anyone have access to the Xtremepapers Physics Revision Notes in PDF format???

Reaction score
At school during practicals we were asked to wash all the apparatus with the whatever reactant we're gonna put in there first. Like if we are supposed to add in NaOH to the burette we should wash it with a small amt of NaOH before using it for the titration like rinse the burette with a little NaOH.The conical flask though I don't think because if we wash it there's gonna be excess and that means wrong end point. I guess either way good luck tomorrow(..but if the question says dry then you shouldn't wash. )