• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical (34)

Reaction score
there is a lab assistant during exam for ur help. they dont exactly set up the complete apparatus but they do help if u r stuck. u just need to call them.

Reaction score
hey sabrina thanks for the pm...but can you tell me some errors and improvements for oscillation with prism

Reaction score
for the magnet question, u will have to note the angel of deflection by changing the voltage in wire. u will be given magnet attached with wooden stick which u will hang using stand and thread. then u will have to set up circuit. u will be provided with dc power supply n copper wire. u will position the wire in such way that it is below the magnet. then u will change the voltage, that will cause deflection in the magnet. then note the angel using protector..
for prism i am not sure but u will be given strings, a rod and prism. support the rod with springs, then change the position of rod n note the extension thats what i heard.. it can be about ocsillation too.and if its oscillation then by changing the position of prism u will note the time taken for like 20 oscillation just like pendulum questions.

Reaction score
thanks for the info...but i am confused so is the oscillation with prism related to the one a elastic experiment or is shm where you have to do the oscillation with pendulum...

by the way if some one could kindly put some errors and improvement regarding to this...thanks again for doing such an awesome work..hope that all your paper go good...

Reaction score
Sabrina said:
the magnet question is related to deflection. u will note the deflection by changing the voltage in the wire.
the prism question i think is related to extension produced in spring by changing the positions...
hey! sabrina please pm me...
tell me bout the expmnt...
tq!!!

Reaction score
can any one tell the errors n how to improve the experiment if the prism or magnet question comes

Reaction score
sabrina have mercy on me poor thing.. can you plzz pm me as well?? ? i desperately need your help..

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything for PAPER 32. I really need help and will apreciate it a lot :D
Can someone pm the details or post here :
thanks

Reaction score
sabrina plz PM me . plz some details of the practical .plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
kerry said:
yes....anyone..we need help juz like you all helped people for paper33....plzzz
Even i wnat to know exactly wats cuming in the phy 34 . i m really tensed........

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank you ALL for sharing your knowledge regarding the practicals. May God Bless you all in life with the thought of helping others.

Now From what I have understood from your posts is that the magnetic practical is an easy one becasue we already have had a similar one in the past.

But there is confusion regarding the prism/extension one.

Has anyone or does anyone recall any similar practical to the second question ?

If yes, then kindy share. I will also look into the past papers and wil share if i find anything.

Reaction score
plzz...confirm the above mentioned question...is it oscillating the prism or extension with prism...and is this Q1 or Q2?