• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical (34)

Reaction score
magnet question is coming, we were especially called for practicals in last few days n we performed four questions.
one related to terminal velocity using glass balls n oil, electricity question related to diode, magnet question related to deflection, and some thing relatd to prism, glass rod n springs.. the first two were in p33 so the last two can be of p34.

Reaction score
Hey sabrina...if you can please pm me some details of how to perform (p34) these experiments and what kind of question they will ask regarding to these experiments...plzzz I am in need of this...thank you soo much for your previous help also...:)

Reaction score
@ Sabrina: From which school r u??? I want to know which school is 'cool' enough to leak practicals so professionally!!!! :-D

Reaction score
@ Sabrina dude if have done the practicals before then plz tell about them in detail as i have done for the springs one. Also include which past papers are related to the real question. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Whats the final p3 coming on 3rd june ???????????????????????????????????????????????? PLZ PM ME !!!!!!

Reaction score
If anyone knows, post it hre .. Its to near anyways... And oscillations are easy.. even though we have never done it with a glass prism -.-..

Reaction score
well according to what we were told the magnet question will be Q1. in which u have to draw a graph ,n find gradient n y intercept.
Q2 will be about spring constant. note the original length change the position of prism that will cause extension in one and compression in other. then u will do something with that.. sorry i was not paying much attention to this question :p ...

it can be different but the questions of p33 were the same so i think this is coming.

Reaction score
Is the magnet question something related to electicity :| ????
And Prism is about extension.. not oscillation .. :S !! =ssss

Reaction score
Ather Hussain said:
@ Sabrina: From which school r u??? I want to know which school is 'cool' enough to leak practicals so professionally!!!! :-D
sorry but cannot tell the name.its confidential :D

Reaction score
yes its is u will be asked to set up a circuit using power supply, and copper wire changing voltage will cause deflection in magnet and then note the angel of deflection

Reaction score
and as i said i was not paying much attention to that question but our teacher was saying something related to extension in springs.

Reaction score
but do the teachers help when you are doing practical?????? or example to set up the circuit€